The OFFICIAL Meet and Greet Thread!
welcome to the forum Toren!
Hi. My name is Jeremy and I`m an alcoholic....oh...wait dude, wrong site. Anyways I`m from Salt Lake City and I make hotel reservations for a little company called Holiday Inn. I like long walks on the beach (Lagoon-A-Beach! HAHAHA!) candle lit dinners and romance novels. Actually I don`t really like any of that stuff but it was funny none the less. Just looking to make some friends who like Lagoon as much as I do.
Welcome to the forum Jeremy Happy
Sup Jeremy 8)
Toren, that is SUCH a cool name. Anywho...
My name is David and I live in Salt Lake. Ive been reading this forum for quite a while but haven't auctually been posting until about a year ago. I am very bad with names, can become hyper for no reason, and um... I like Lagoon. I know I know, your shocked.
*GASP* The Humanity David!
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
Heya Everyone! My Name is Kyle, I Live about 10 mins away from Lagoon, and I LOVE ROLLERCOASTERS!!!
(Im basically the neighborhood RC freak Happy) Anyways, I Do just about anything that has to do with rollercoasters, and im trying to take classes to become an engineer... Im also a great drummer, So Engineering and Music are my top hobbies! Ive been to Lagoon about 5 times this year (We got SP's and plan to use them, OKAY?) and I CANT WAIT TIL WICKED OPENS!

Glad to be apart of these forums, and hope to talk to everyone SOON!

Best of Luck (and hope that Wicked opens in early May...),

Kyle

P.S. Is Will the Founder of this site?  ???

Weclome to the LagoonisFun.com Forums Kyle! Smile Yes, Will started this website a few years back, and Will, Skwid, daveh1, and I are the Forum Moderation Team. Wink
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
Okay! Thanks!

Welcome Kyle great to have you here. Woohoo