The OFFICIAL Meet and Greet Thread!
Hi!
Welcome Mark and Heather! Happy to have you aboard!
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
Hello all. My name is Dave or David. I joined Lagoonisfun.com just over a year ago. I was very excited to find such a great site and community of Lagoon fans. I have been on ever since.

I grew up in Kearns in Salt Lake County. Every summer we would go to Lagoon on "Kennecot" day. My grandfather worked at Kennecot, so every year my family and my cousins families would go to Lagoon. I usually couldn't sleep to well the night before because of the anticipation of going to Lagoon.

They used to give you a box of Crackerjacks for everyone in the car at the parking gate. That was back when they still had some nice suprises in the box. We were always in the Davis Pavilion, which is where they do Halloween high now. It was also close to the big slides, that is now gone. I remember when Jet Star 2 was added, I must have rode that about a dozen times. My neck has never been the same. Two of my favorite rides was the Hammer and the Zugspitz, both gone now.

It was always exciting to see what new attractions they had each year. and it was very disappointing to find out that some attractions were gone some years.

I got my first season pass the year that Rattlesnake rapids opened. We had so much fun that year I bought a season pass again the following year. Also that first year, Frightmares was in its second season, I thought that was the funnest time at lagoon we have had. If you bought a season pass and just went to frightmares it would be well worth it.

Due to many circumstances I was not able to get a season pass again until last year. What a fun time that was.
^ Thanx for sharing those great memories Dave! Took me right back to my own childhood memories of lagoon Smile
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Hey!!! I have known about this website for so long, I even used it more to look at stuff about Lagoon than the official site. I never knew how to register until I just figured it out! Oh, by the way, my name is Toren. Happy Sorry if I sound Stupid Tongue I'm new, obviously.
BigT Wrote: Hey!!! I have known about this website for so long, I even used it more to look at stuff about Lagoon than the official site. I never knew how to register until I just figured it out! Oh, by the way, my name is Toren. Happy

Welcome BigT! See you at the park!
President, LIF Missouri Chapter, lolHappy
Hey T welcome.
A man would rather have a good scare over good advice.

Thanks!
Welcome Toren. Smile
Sweet, I feel special!!! Happy