Biergarten Getting Some Paint 4/6/19
(04-08-2019, 08:57 AM)linearinduction Wrote: I also wanted to say my comment was not meant to criticize in any way. There's a lot of details, some that look totally different from each angle that may or may not be new to you. It's always, always, better to share if you think you found something new.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

No offense taken. It was pretty obvious from your photo that it was already that way prior to opening day and I just hadn’t noticed or got the right angle as you said.

My wife and I bought season passes for our family for Christmas. It’s our first time back at Lagoon in 12 years (3 of our 4 kids had never been) so a lot things seem new to us, LOL . For what it’s worth we are impressed with all of the improvements and changes since then. The park feels cleaner than we remembered and all of the new Attractions and Coasters are awesome.

We went opening day, last Saturday and the kids are wanting to go again this weekend. Don’t know why we haven’t been for so long, but we are hooked now...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(04-08-2019, 09:53 AM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: Na lol. I've been selling my house and buying a new one. Which is also why I haven't had a chance to get another podcast episode out as well.
Enough with the excuses already! Definitely an exciting time for you, Dani, and your little ones!
(04-08-2019, 11:13 AM)clb4162 Wrote: No offense taken. It was pretty obvious from your photo that it was already that way prior to opening day and I just hadn’t noticed or got the right angle as you said.

My wife and I bought season passes for our family for Christmas. It’s our first time back at Lagoon in 12 years (3 of our 4 kids had never been) so a lot things seem new to us, LOL . For what it’s worth we are impressed with all of the improvements and changes since then. The park feels cleaner than we remembered and all of the new Attractions and Coasters are awesome.

We went opening day, last Saturday and the kids are wanting to go again this weekend. Don’t know why we haven’t been for so long, but we are hooked now...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well, in case anyone hasn't welcomed you back to the park, I'm more than happy to welcome you back to Lagoon.

DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(04-07-2019, 09:00 PM)DeLorean Wrote: This can be easily fixed with a sound type wall
Maybe themed to some sort of cliff like feature or something? I feel like some sort of backdrop could elevate the look of this ride.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
I think Cliffhanger looks great with the beer garden in the background.
(04-08-2019, 09:16 PM)tdaun Wrote: Maybe themed to some sort of cliff like feature or something? I feel like some sort of backdrop could elevate the look of this ride.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Which sounds cool but it would block off all the nice detail on the Biergarten.

(04-08-2019, 09:42 PM)crooks.mark Wrote: I think Cliffhanger looks great with the beer garden in the background.

Does look nice. However Cliffhanger is still a junk pile lol.
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
Junk pile agreed, however, Sid said it got some love in the off season so maybe it will be operating better than it has in forever.
(04-08-2019, 10:03 PM)crooks.mark Wrote: Junk pile agreed, however, Sid said it got some love in the off season so maybe it will be operating better than it has in forever.

Its good it got some love. I was once a ride area lead over that ride which is where my hatred for it comes from. Though the water boost button was a great stress reliever lol.
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
(04-08-2019, 10:21 PM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: Its good it got some love. I was once a ride area lead over that ride which is where my hatred for it comes from. Though the water boost button was a great stress reliever lol.

I want a water boost button!!! Devil hehe...
There were several times Ian had to come to the junk pile to correct it while I worked it! lol I loved working Cliffhanger, but it was a beast to deal with.

DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island