Getting to know everyone at LIF
It's actually being nice to get to see a bit about everyone now that I'm a bit more familiar with the names (and, you know, not slog through 69 pages of mostly outdated information)

My name is Mi'chelle (think the Beadles song). I currently work in a call center, but really needing a change of pace after 10+ of being on the phones (different companies).

I'm usually at the park on Sundays with my husband and best friend. I hope eventually I get a chance to meet some of you in person!
(04-07-2019, 06:38 PM)Willenator Wrote: Yeah. My oldest niece is 18. lol

Heck, that's nothing.  My oldest niece is 33!  (And my oldest brother's oldest [url=https://www.lagoonisfun.com/newreply.php?tid=6022&replyto=83402][/url]granddaughter is 9!) 

(04-08-2019, 02:59 PM)1stRainbowRose Wrote: I'm usually at the park on Sundays with my husband and best friend. I hope eventually I get a chance to meet some of you in person!

Hey, as we've said, whenever you go, drop a note here on the site a few days in advance, so that anyone else who's going can see about arranging to meet up with ya!
Thanks to all of you who replied! I hope we can all meet up at the park sometime this summer!
We will be there most Wed after 3pm once lagoon is open full time that is