Getting to know everyone at LIF
Hi guys!

I have been on the forum for around a year and a half now, and I really love it, but when I read through older threads, I feel like that everyone from the 2007-2010 LIF knew each other a lot better than the 2019 LIF users. That might be because of us not doing potlucks. I know I'm not down at the park a lot, but I would absolutely love to plan on meeting you guys!

Anyways, I just felt like we should all introduce ourselves to each other. I want to get to know you guys better, and make this forum rock!

My name is Calvin Stewart. I am 14. I currently live in Rexburg Idaho. Before moving to Rexburg, we lived in Ammon and Logan. I have always loved roller coasters. Whenever we made it out to Lagoon, which was only once every few years, it was a real treat. Wicked was the first "big" roller coaster I ever rode. In fact, I actually rode it before Colossus. I work at Five Guys, and it's super fun, but I have always wanted to work at Lagoon. Hopefully I can get the chance some day. It's my dream to work there! I've always wanted to be a ride operator at Wicked or Roller Coaster!

(Julie, if you see this, maybe you can let me run the ride for a day. Wink )

Anyways, if you guys would introduce yourselves, I would love that! I'm excited to get to know all of you better, and hopefully we can have a LIF meetup day sometime this summer!
I'm the fat kid.
Tuck, Roll, and Aim for the grass!
(04-05-2019, 12:00 PM)CPrider Wrote: I'm the fat kid
From the train video? Is that what you're talking about?
(04-05-2019, 12:02 PM)LSFMAN Wrote: From the train video? Is that what you're talking about?

Lol yeah. That was the joke me and Sid were making.
(04-05-2019, 12:22 PM)CPrider Wrote: Lol yeah. That was the joke me and Sid were making.
Nice dude! That's so cool that you work at the park!!! What all do you do on an average day at the park?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
(04-05-2019, 12:24 PM)LSFMAN Wrote: Nice dude! That's so cool that you work at the park!!! What all do you do on an average day at the park?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Lagoon is my super super part time job I work for another Park full time. I'm based out of Orange County California.
(04-05-2019, 11:51 AM)LSFMAN Wrote: Hi guys!

I have been on the forum for around a year and a half now, and I really love it, but when I read through older threads, I feel like that everyone from the 2007-2010 LIF knew each other a lot better than the 2019 LIF users. That might be because of us not doing potlucks. I know I'm not down at the park a lot, but I would absolutely love to plan on meeting you guys!

Anyways, I just felt like we should all introduce ourselves to each other. I want to get to know you guys better, and make this forum rock!

My name is Calvin Stewart. I am 14. I currently live in Rexburg Idaho. Before moving to Rexburg, we lived in Ammon and Logan. I have always loved roller coasters. Whenever we made it out to Lagoon, which was only once every few years, it was a real treat. Wicked was the first "big" roller coaster I ever rode. In fact, I actually rode it before Colossus. I work at Five Guys, and it's super fun, but I have always wanted to work at Lagoon. Hopefully I can get the chance some day. It's my dream to work there! I've always wanted to be a ride operator at Wicked or Roller Coaster!

Anyways, if you guys would introduce yourselves, I would love that! I'm excited to get to know all of you better, and hopefully we can have a LIF meetup day sometime this summer!
I'm Shane i am in salt lake, I'm the skinnier guy then cprider.  Also Braden is from Ammon.
(04-05-2019, 11:51 AM)LSFMAN Wrote: Hi guys!

There used to be a thread called "The OFFICIAL Meet and Greet Thread" for people to introduce themselves and you could read back from the beginning to learn about LIF Users.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
Hi I am the guy that's recording fast and skinny people.
Making videos of lagoon and soon DeLorean videos.
(04-05-2019, 01:08 PM)linearinduction Wrote: There used to be a thread called "The OFFICIAL Meet and Greet Thread" for people to introduce themselves and you could read back from the beginning to learn about LIF Users.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Only 690ish posts in this giant thread...
https://www.lagoonisfun.com/showthread.p...+and+greet