A few random photos from Season Passport Photo Day (3/23/2019)
Just grabbed a couple of quickies while picking up the Season Passport today, thought I'd share:

[Image: Sd6vY2I.jpg]

[Image: 83pZ4k8.jpg]

[Image: F3mKTNW.jpg]

[Image: 6av48r2.jpg]

[Image: 8WoKl0F.jpg]

[Image: gQ9P3dY.jpg]

[Image: 5fI5Keo.jpg]

[Image: T7q2JeG.jpg]

[Image: XpfYg0r.jpg]
I like the park map for the year. Better than last year's.
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
They started to add wood to Primordial
View this post on Instagram

Testing out Cannibal for next week

A post shared by Christopher Butt (@buttchristopher) on

Fire Dragon was also running today (Blue train); was good to see.

(03-23-2019, 04:27 PM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: I like the park map for the year. Better than last year's.

Totally agree... love the stylization. Love the way they chose to represent the rides (little details like the 'Colossus' sign on Fire Dragon, bats around Dracula's Castle, etc.).

P.S. -- I love that the coupons you get for signing into the Season Passport Club *still* show an expiration date of June 30, 2017...
One of the ladies there said that they made sure to add the pathways because I guess people where getting confused.
(03-23-2019, 05:08 PM)DragonTamer Wrote: I love that the coupons you get for signing into the Season Passport Club *still* show an expiration date of June 30, 2017...

At this point they should just remove the expiration. lol
(03-23-2019, 05:08 PM)DragonTamer Wrote: P.S. -- I love that the coupons you get for signing into the Season Passport Club *still* show an expiration date of June 30, 2017...
Serious question, do they accept those coupons or did they decide to stop doing coupons and forgot to remove the old ones?
One thing I forgot to point out (that I hadn't realized from all of the great overhead views we've been getting):  some of the Biergarten buildings have exterior finish on them, and it's different from what I think I was expecting -- but I love it.

At least for the one building I saw with exterior finish on it, it looks to have the half-timber/plaster style construction.  Definitely looks like there was a lot of work left to do from the ground, but I'm so stoked to see it coming together.

Oh, also forgot this from the printed Park Map:

...ahh, crap; can't add an attachment in this board, apparently.  One sec.
Okay, here we go:
[Image: xMFrKA7.jpg]
(03-24-2019, 07:36 PM)tdaun Wrote: Serious question, do they accept those coupons or did they decide to stop doing coupons and forgot to remove the old ones?

I honestly don't know... if I can remember, I'm going to try & ask Guest Services next weekend.  They still print the instructions to register for the Season Passport Club on the back of the Season Passports, so either they forgot to update the Season Passport back template & remove it, or somebody doesn't realize the website isn't being updated.

Kind of a little bit surprising no one has fixed it one way or the other after over a year.  Maybe it was one of those things that only one person did and they quit or got fired and nobody knew about it?  It's just kinda goofy.