Charging Lockers!
So I may have splurged and bought myself a Google Pixel 3 last month.... Happy  Assuming that the charging lockers are still there this next year, what types of connections do they feature? That is assuming that they are still there haha. Also, I will for sure be at the park all day on opening day! Can't wait to actually meet y'all! Who's all coming? Also, how bad is the line to get a photo for the season pass? This is my first year getting a season pass, so how long do the lines for the photo get on opening day?
Last year we went the weekend before opening weekend and it was a walk in and walk out situation
(02-19-2019, 11:38 PM)LSFMAN Wrote: So I may have splurged and bought myself a Google Pixel 3 last month.... Happy  Assuming that the charging lockers are still there this next year, what types of connections do they feature? That is assuming that they are still there haha. Also, I will for sure be at the park all day on opening day! Can't wait to actually meet y'all! Who's all coming? Also, how bad is the line to get a photo for the season pass? This is my first year getting a season pass, so how long do the lines for the photo get on opening day?
The charging lockers had every type of newer phone charger I've seen. Last year the season pass line on opening day was not bad at all. Even when the line is long it usually moves really quickly.
(02-20-2019, 02:13 AM)crooks.mark Wrote: The charging lockers had every type of newer phone charger I've seen. Last year the season pass line on opening day was not bad at all. Even when the line is long it usually moves really quickly.
Okay, awesome. Hopefully the line isn't too bad this year because I won't be able to make it down before the season to get my picture

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
(02-20-2019, 07:26 AM)LSFMAN Wrote: Okay, awesome. Hopefully the line isn't too bad this year because I won't be able to make it down before the season to get my picture

Lagoon rents a Tent and puts it in the Preferred Parking Lot in front of Castle. There are an INSANE amount of stations....I want to say like close to 20, so the number of passes they can process in one day has to be close to 8k-10k.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(02-21-2019, 08:14 PM)linearinduction Wrote: Lagoon rents a Tent and puts it in the Preferred Parking Lot in front of Castle. There are an INSANE amount of stations....I want to say like close to 20, so the number of passes they can process in one day has to be close to 8k-10k.

That's really good to know! I didn't really know what to expect, so I'm glad to hear it should go pretty quick. I like that they do try to expedite the process as much as they can

(02-21-2019, 08:17 PM)LSFMAN Wrote: That's really good to know! I didn't really know what to expect, so I'm glad to hear it should go pretty quick. I like that they do try to expedite the process as much as they can

Even when there is a line, it keeps moving.

WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(02-19-2019, 11:38 PM)LSFMAN Wrote: So I may have splurged and bought myself a Google Pixel 3 last month.... Happy  Assuming that the charging lockers are still there this next year, what types of connections do they feature? That is assuming that they are still there haha. Also, I will for sure be at the park all day on opening day! Can't wait to actually meet y'all! Who's all coming? Also, how bad is the line to get a photo for the season pass? This is my first year getting a season pass, so how long do the lines for the photo get on opening day?

We're phone buddies! I'm excited to be able to use night mode this season, and yeah charging lockers have USB C cables I never used them but when I checked out last year I saw a USB C cable. Also like everyone said, with the tent photos go really quick. I think they open 2 hours early (could be wrong on that) but we went really early were in and out super quick.
(02-21-2019, 11:28 PM)tdaun Wrote: We're phone buddies! I'm excited to be able to use night mode this season, and yeah charging lockers have USB C cables I never used them but when I checked out last year I saw a USB C cable. Also like everyone said, with the tent photos go really quick. I think they open 2 hours early (could be wrong on that) but we went really early were in and out super quick.
Nice! Yeah it's a good phone. Much better than my iPhone 6S. Thanks for the info!

(02-25-2019, 01:00 PM)LSFMAN Wrote: Nice! Yeah it's a good phone. Much better than my iPhone 6S. Thanks for the info!

A brick is better than an iPhone lol. But if AT&T offered the Pixel I'd switch to it. LG makes a very sweet phone though.
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West