Shake Shack coming to Utah
Everyone,
It's been announced on ksl there coming to Utah in Sandy at 110th and state!!!!  Should be sometime this year no exact date.
(01-09-2019, 03:28 PM)Spy Hunter Wrote: Everyone,
It's been announced on ksl there coming to Utah in Sandy at 110th and state!!!!  Should be sometime this year no exact date.

I don't know anything about Shake Shack but it appears to be inside my old high school. I've been unhappily expecting them to tear the building down any day... but I guess they're not. Weird but cool.
I like dark rides

(01-09-2019, 03:38 PM)jetstar2 Wrote: I don't know anything about Shake Shack but it appears to be inside my old high school. I've been unhappily expecting them to tear the building down any day... but I guess they're not. Weird but cool.

It said the old location was crescent view elementary.   Sid should be excited. He always bragged about the place.
(01-09-2019, 03:39 PM)Spy Hunter Wrote: It said the old location was crescent view elementary.   Sid should be excited. He always bragged about the place.

It was Crescent Elementary when it opened like 100 years ago, it was Valley High School from the 80's (or earlier) to the 2000's. Best high school ever.
I like dark rides

(01-09-2019, 03:38 PM)jetstar2 Wrote: I don't know anything about Shake Shack but it appears to be inside my old high school. I've been unhappily expecting them to tear the building down any day... but I guess they're not. Weird but cool.

You must have grown up close to me.
I remember doing summer school there one summer... I learned my lesson that year!
https://www.ksl.com/article/46464805/pop...h-location

BTW my stomping ground was there... I even worked at the gas station right after they opened it.
One of my good friends house was right there on State where the Harbor freight is now...
(01-09-2019, 03:53 PM)jetstar2 Wrote: It was Crescent Elementary when it opened like 100 years ago, it was Valley High School from the 80's (or earlier) to the 2000's. Best high school ever.

That's good to know.
(01-09-2019, 03:55 PM)DeLorean Wrote: You must have grown up close to me.
I remember doing summer school there one summer... I learned my lesson that year!
https://www.ksl.com/article/46464805/pop...h-location

BTW my stomping ground was there... I even worked at the gas station right after they opened it.
One of my good friends house was right there on State where the Harbor freight is now...

Cool! Yeah, I went to that school around the time the gas station opened I think there was a Wendy's in there I'd eat lunch at, or at McDonald's at Incredible Universe just down the street. I lived to the northeast of there a ways. I heard that Summer School there sucked but regular school was awesome. It ran on a community college type of schedule and the students were treated as adults.
I like dark rides