Lagoon 2019 Schedule!
I know the 2019 Lagoon Schedule has not been released yet, but I'm thinking of making my first trip down to Lagoon on a Saturday in April. How busy are those days usually?
Hopefully you hit a drizzly day. Those are the best with all the crowds scared of getting wet. But generally it's not very crowded compared to summer or Frightmares. I love going in the spring, but there always seems to be a few rides that aren't up and running yet.
Last year it was fine until the middle of augest hit. Then it got crazy busy
(01-07-2019, 03:35 PM)DeLorean Wrote: Last year it was fine until the middle of augest hit. Then it got crazy busy

No joke.  One of those Saturdays toward the end of August, we drove up from Draper with the family loaded in the car, took one look at the parking lot, and got the hell out of there.  I couldn't believe it.  Frightmares was worse than I could ever remember as well.  We went like four or five times during Frightmares, but a couple of the times we took the kiddos to do the little candy maze stuff and peaced out.  I think we're going to hit the park up hard in the Spring and early Summer this year and burn the kids out before August comes. Wink

Thanks for your drone footage, btw!
(01-07-2019, 05:32 PM)Lennox Wrote: No joke.  One of those Saturdays toward the end of August, we drove up from Draper with the family loaded in the car, took one look at the parking lot, and got the hell out of there.  I couldn't believe it.  Frightmares was worse than I could ever remember as well.  We went like four or five times during Frightmares, but a couple of the times we took the kiddos to do the little candy maze stuff and peaced out.  I think we're going to hit the park up hard in the Spring and early Summer this year and burn the kids out before August comes. Wink

Thanks for your drone footage, btw!

That's kinda what we did, but the kids didn't get really burned out.
Next year we will got often to get as much drone footage as possible
(01-07-2019, 12:41 PM)LSFMAN Wrote: I know the 2019 Lagoon Schedule has not been released yet, but I'm thinking of making my first trip down to Lagoon on a Saturday in April. How busy are those days usually?
As long as it's not the Last Saturday of April, there should not be any "Cloggers" on the Park.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(01-07-2019, 09:09 PM)linearinduction Wrote: As long as it's not the Last Saturday of April, there should not be any "Cloggers" on the Park.

That's a good idea. I was thinking we could come down on April 13th or so. I'm sure weekends in August aren't great, but I went on Wednesday August 1st last year, and it was dead! Walk ons for tons of rides, including Roller Coaster, Wild Mouse, and Wicked. Yes, WICKED! Cannibal was probably a 30 second wait early in the day. That was my best visit to Lagoon line-wise ever! I went in Mid-August 2 years ago, also in the week, and that was pretty slow too.
(01-07-2019, 09:17 PM)LSFMAN Wrote: That's a good idea. I was thinking we could come down on April 13th or so. I'm sure weekends in August aren't great, but I went on Wednesday August 1st last year, and it was dead! Walk ons for tons of rides, including Roller Coaster, Wild Mouse, and Wicked. Yes, WICKED! Cannibal was probably a 30 second wait early in the day. That was my best visit to Lagoon line-wise ever! I went in Mid-August 2 years ago, also in the week, and that was pretty slow too.

If you go on a Sunday, then it is also completely dead! The day that I went, Cannibal was a walk-on.
(01-07-2019, 09:29 PM)DaSpanishPotato Wrote: If you go on a Sunday, then it is also completely dead! The day that I went, Cannibal was a walk-on.
Make sure you clarify that Sundays during Pre Season are slow. lol Sundays during the regular season are definitely not slow anymore. Frown

DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(01-07-2019, 09:30 PM)linearinduction Wrote: Sundays during the regular season are definitely not slow anymore. Frown

Right!?  Same goes for shopping... I really miss us heathens having Sundays to ourselves around here; somebody needs to have a revelation again.