Potato's Future Carowinds Trip
So, my brother recently joined the military, and they told us that his graduation from boot camp will be at Fort Jackson, which is only an hour away from Carowinds, so, me being me, I convinced my parents to take me there when we go to see him graduate. There are a couple of things about Carowinds that I am worried about. First, is the food good? Does it ever come out cold? Do you have to wait a long time for the food? Second, are restrooms common? Is it like Lagoon in the sense that you have to be a local to know where some restrooms are? Also, which coasters are uncomfortable? I know that Ball Crusher... er... Vortex is not a pleasant ride for males, but are there any other rides that are aweful? Finally, if I want to get all of the coaster credits, and ride a few of the flat rides, how many days should I stay there?
(12-29-2018, 06:05 PM)DaSpanishPotato Wrote: So, my brother recently joined the military, and they told us that his graduation from boot camp will be at Fort Jackson, which is only an hour away from Carowinds, so, me being me, I convinced my parents to take me there when we go to see him graduate. There are a couple of things about Carowinds that I am worried about. First, is the food good? Does it ever come out cold? Do you have to wait a long time for the food? Second, are restrooms common? Is it like Lagoon in the sense that you have to be a local to know where some restrooms are? Also, which coasters are uncomfortable? I know that Ball Crusher... er... Vortex is not a pleasant ride for males, but are there any other rides that are aweful? Finally, if I want to get all of the coaster credits, and ride a few of the flat rides, how many days should I stay there?
Question can we start a poll on how old you are??? I started using the forum when I was like 11 the good old days when Jordan Arthur Hartman and Kyle we're on here the old preteen gang! Sid remember those old days??? Lol
PS I remember when the Forum was black.
Tuck, Roll, and Aim for the grass!
(12-30-2018, 07:13 PM)CPrider Wrote: Question can we start a poll on how old you are??? I started using the forum when I was like 11 the good old days when Jordan Arthur Hartman and Kyle we're on here the old preteen gang! Sid remember those old days??? Lol

No poll.
(12-30-2018, 07:26 PM)DaSpanishPotato Wrote: No poll.

I will guess 16
(12-30-2018, 08:57 PM)Spy Hunter Wrote: I will guess 16

Tuck, Roll, and Aim for the grass!
(12-30-2018, 07:13 PM)CPrider Wrote: Question can we start a poll on how old you are??? I started using the forum when I was like 11 the good old days when Jordan Arthur Hartman and Kyle we're on here the old preteen gang! Sid remember those old days??? Lol

I would guess he is 12.

I remember when LagoonisFun was a Yahoo group started by a friend who was bored during the offseason. Will soon took it over and has made it a good fan site about Lagoon.
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
(12-31-2018, 12:54 AM)\UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: I would guess he is 12.

I remember when LagoonisFun was a Yahoo group started by a friend who was bored during the offseason. Will soon took it over and has made it a good fan site about Lagoon.

I would guess around 16. 

I stated when I first joined that I have been around, reading up on all the threads for a while, but only this year decided to make an account.

Also, here is some real Carowinds advice. Restrooms are frequent, way more than lagoon. The best food place there in my opinion is either Chickie and Petes or the Carowinds Café. The Carolinian Cyclone is very rough, and so is Hurler. The best ride there is Fury. (Surprise)
I miss classic, original  funnel cakes.
(12-30-2018, 07:26 PM)DaSpanishPotato Wrote: No poll.

(12-30-2018, 08:57 PM)Spy Hunter Wrote: I will guess 16

(12-30-2018, 09:29 PM)CPrider Wrote: 14

(12-31-2018, 12:44 AM)Willenator Wrote: 37

(12-31-2018, 12:54 AM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: I would guess he is 12.

(12-31-2018, 02:12 AM)Lagoon Lover Wrote: I would guess around 16. 

Also, here is some real Carowinds advice. Restrooms are frequent, way more than lagoon. The best food place there in my opinion is either Chickie and Petes or the Carowinds Café. The Carolina Cyclone is very rough, and so is Hurler. The best ride there is Fury. (Surprise)

First of all, I said no poll! I know that this isn't an official poll, but it essentially turned into one.

Thank you to Lagoon Lover for the advice.
(01-01-2019, 09:47 PM)DaSpanishPotato Wrote: First of all, I said no poll! I know that this isn't an official poll, but it essentially turned into one.

Thank you to Lagoon Lover for the advice.
This is something an 11 year old would say, so 11 is my guess!!!!

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island