What was your favorite in 2018
The Best of 2018....there are 2 for me.

Roller Coaster -
Roller Coaster's new station, trains, and queue were long over due, bit it was worth the wait! Lagoon really thought the whole thing through, and everything just flows now. The new trains have made a good ride and much better ride. Most parks that put new trains on their wood coasters don't take the time and use the talent and resources they have to improve the rider experience from entrance to exit. Lagoon did just that and much more and it was greatly appreciated by myself.

Bakery Fresh -
At first, I disliked the name......until I experienced it. The name is literal, as it is Fresh food in the PV Bakery, Bakery Fresh. While I continue to dislike the big sign on the front roof of the building, and feel it is out of place and more obtrusive to the overall atmosphere in the area than both Swig and Arby's, I'm willing to overlook it due to the quality of food offered. I had not eaten on the park in many years, but that all changed with the addition of Bakery Fresh. The wraps and salads are very good and the the portion size and cost are more than reasonable, and I feel a great value. Something like this was sorely needed at the park, and Lagoon hit it out of the ball park with this one!

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
I'm another one of those who liked the introduction of Bakery Fresh. Obviously it must be good, considering how many of us used to bring our own food prior to its inception who have since bought food there and would gladly do so again if given the chance to do so.
(12-19-2018, 07:58 PM)Gregory Wrote: I'm another one of those who liked the introduction of Bakery Fresh. Obviously it must be good, considering how many of us used to bring our own food prior to its inception who have since bought food there and would gladly do so again if given the chance to do so.
Agreed!

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
Taking my boy to Lagoon for the first time. Watching him experience the park and fall in love with it like I did as a child. We usually went as a family, but some days it was just me and my boy. I really enjoyed those times.
Their live shows were impressive this season. Verano and Hackenslash were very entertaining.
Finally, making my first visits since picking up photography as a hobby, I enjoyed capturing moments and shots that reminded me of why I loved the park so much as a kid.

Gesendet von meinem SM-N960U mit Tapatalk
Just realized I haven't posted anything yet... So I will now! Best Lagoon memories from 2018 includes riding Samurai for the first time ever, Riding Rocket Blast Off 6 times in a row because there was no line, getting a churo at the end of every visit, night rides on Wicked and Cannibal, and eating my first BeaverTail! My favorite Lagoon improvement would have to be Roller Coaster. Its just seems to function better with the new trains and the improved queue layout.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk