Lagoon News Holiday Pricing
(12-02-2018, 11:07 PM)linearinduction Wrote: I believe Lagoon has Parking for approximately 6,000 Vehicles. Back when I worked there, there were approximately 5,000.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

They need to redesign the whole parking lot. I worked in the parking lot industry for 4 years, Lagoon's lot makes me shutter its so bad. The parking spaces are definitely smaller than normal/ code. They have to be only 8 feet wide which is much too narrow. They need at least 9 foot wide stalls and have sections where they do 10 foot wide stalls, like over by Wicked and make it truck parking. I would gladly redesign their parking lot for them.
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
(12-03-2018, 09:17 AM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: They need to redesign the whole parking lot. I worked in the parking lot industry for 4 years, Lagoon's lot makes me shutter its so bad. The parking spaces are definitely smaller than normal/ code. They have to be only 8 feet wide which is much too narrow. They need at least 9 foot wide stalls and have sections where they do 10 foot wide stalls, like over by Wicked and make it truck parking. I would gladly redesign their parking lot for them.

I would have to agree... So many people in Utah have bigger vehicles AKA Suburbans and Trucks like mine... it's bad when we show up lat and have to park... My truck is like 22 feet long and it's wide enough to fit 3 full adults in the back seat. Needless to say when  park either I have to A) let everyone out and then park so that we don't hit the other cars or B) take up enough room that another car doesn't want to park next to me (and this is with me in the lines!)

Now if they can just design that north end parking like everyone wants! Along with that new North gate system!
(12-02-2018, 10:33 PM)Lagoon Lover Wrote: Speaking of holidays at lagoon, what ever happened to Christmas Town? Or whatever it was called. What was it like? Why did it stop.

I assume you're talking about the Pioneer Holiday which was basically a community event held at Lagoon one year in 1994.

That's not to be confused with the fictional Christmas Land which was a disguised Pioneer Village in a Hallmark Christmas movie.
(12-03-2018, 09:24 PM)Brăden Wrote: I assume you're talking about the Pioneer Holiday which was basically a community event held at Lagoon one year in 1994.

That's not to be confused with the fictional Christmas Land which was a disguised Pioneer Village in a Hallmark Christmas movie.
I believe Will was talking about the Christmas event in PV in December 1997. It was advertised during FRIGHTMARES! that year. I had heard it was held in 1996 as well.

WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
So what happened at the one in 1996 and 97?
(12-04-2018, 05:43 PM)goldgold Wrote: So what happened at the one in 1996 and 97?
Sounded like a PV Version of the Dicken's Festival, which was I believe the same weekend and why we didn't go.

WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island