Black Friday 2019
I'm weird, but I actually didn't hate Harold. I prefer him over this one.
(11-21-2018, 09:25 PM)1stRainbowRose Wrote: I'm weird, but I actually didn't hate Harold. I prefer him over this one.

Harold never got any love...
Hey Linear inductution! I’m going on a coaster road trip next spring and we’re going to hit up Cedar Point, Kings Island, and Kennywood! Do you have any recommendations for our trip?

Also I do have a trip report from our Magic Mountain and Scary Farm trip from September. Stay posted for that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(11-23-2018, 12:16 PM)LSFMAN Wrote: Hey Linear inductution! I’m going on a coaster road trip next spring and we’re going to hit up Cedar Point, Kings Island, and Kennywood! Do you have any recommendations for our trip?

Also I do have a trip report from our Magic Mountain and Scary Farm trip from September. Stay posted for that!

Are you trying to one up my Kings Island trip? just kidding just kidding.

I have a family member who has been to Kennywood, and she told me that the must do rides are phantom, sky rocket, and black widow.
I miss classic, original  funnel cakes.
(11-21-2018, 02:13 PM)CoastersN'Stuff Wrote: New commercial for Black Friday sale.
https://youtu.be/0APbmCaywgU

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk
Hahaha! I actually LOVE the fast pace of the commercial after the VW Van part. HS Drone Footage? SWEET!
(11-23-2018, 12:16 PM)LSFMAN Wrote: Hey Linear inductution! I’m going on a coaster road trip next spring and we’re going to hit up Cedar Point, Kings Island, and Kennywood! Do you have any recommendations for our trip?

I have a laundry list so to speak! lol
(11-23-2018, 01:43 PM)Lagoon Lover Wrote: Are you trying to one up my Kings Island trip? just kidding just kidding.

I have a family member who has been to Kennywood, and she told me that the must do rides are phantom, sky rocket, and black widow.
Yes he is! He's going to The Point! lol If you are going to Queueline Land (Kennywood), have fun with their absolutely abhorrent operations. They make Lagoon's WORST* Operations look like The Flash is operating!

*This is indicative of an Operations Team really struggling with efficiency and capacity. Once in a blue moon I've seen this at Lagoon. It is absolutely the exception to the rule when this happens.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
Season Parking doesn't go up after the 26th does it?
I was kinda stretching things buying 5 passes, so I wanted to wait until after the new year to purchase the parking pass, but I was hoping that it wouldn't increase again
(11-26-2018, 11:48 AM)DeLorean Wrote: Season Parking doesn't go up after the 26th does it?
I was kinda stretching things buying 5 passes, so I wanted to wait until after the new year to purchase the parking pass, but I was hoping that it wouldn't increase again
Wait, were they offering Season Parking Passes along with the Black Friday Sale?

WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
Lagoon could always change how they do things but in years past the season parking pass has stayed the same price regardless of when you buy it (I wouldn't be in any rush).
(11-26-2018, 01:15 PM)linearinduction Wrote: Wait, were they offering Season Parking Passes along with the Black Friday Sale?

If it's like years past (don't know about this year, didn't get one), you could buy it at the time along with your discounted Season Passports, but it was the normal all-season price; i.e. no discounts.
(11-23-2018, 02:00 PM)linearinduction Wrote: Hahaha! I actually LOVE the fast pace of the commercial after the VW Van part. HS Drone Footage? SWEET! I have a laundry list so to speak! lolYes he is! He's going to The Point! lol If you are going to Queueline Land (Kennywood), have fun with their absolutely abhorrent operations. They make Lagoon's WORST* Operations look like The Flash is operating!

*This is indicative of an Operations Team really struggling with efficiency and capacity. Once in a blue moon I've seen this at Lagoon. It is absolutely the exception to the rule when this happens.

Haha yeah, it’ll be a crazy trip! Not to one up, but it’ll be so cool! Thanks for the Kennywood info. Now I wish I didn’t buy my tickets for a Friday