LIF Youtube channel?
Has anyone thought of this idea? We could send videos to the channel, and certain people  could be in charge of it and post them, like the Instagram and facebook page. We could post ride pov's, reviews, weird things we find, frightmares reviews and character interactions, and other things. I feel like we don't have enough videos of lagoon, and especially frightmares. At least enough videos of people who know what they are talking about and are not GP that think the log flume is a roller coaster. Does anyone know if this could happen and why it cant if it cant?
I personally think that that is an amazing idea! Also, I had no clue that people even thought that the log flume is a coaster! I guess that everyone that I know is above the GP... only by a little bit though...
(10-10-2018, 03:35 PM)DaSpanishPotato Wrote: I personally think that that is an amazing idea! Also, I had no clue that people even thought that the log flume is a coaster! I guess that everyone that I know is above the GP... only by a little bit though...

Yeah, I was walking through Pioneer village and some one said this. "The log flume is my favorite coaster."  It made me cringe so hard lol. Does anyone know why we can not do a YouTube channel for LIF?
(10-13-2018, 12:29 PM)Lagoon Lover Wrote: Does anyone know why we can not do a YouTube channel for LIF?

https://www.youtube.com/c/Lagoonisfunpage
(10-13-2018, 06:05 PM)Willenator Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/c/Lagoonisfunpage

Oh sweet, thanks. I never knew about that.
Could we maybe do some of the things I suggested? Like reviews and showing off hidden things in the park, ect.
I'm open for people to submit stuff if they wish. I'm not big into doing videos personally, but I'm willing to upload the stuff I like. Smile
Maybe you could have channels linked for those who do have channels.
I have in the past when I feel a channel deserves it based on video quality and type. Deathbyillusion used to be the main channel that posted Lagoon videos for me over the years, and I still link to his videos when he gets new ones up.