Utah Coaster Enthusiasts No Limits Projects.....
[Image: f02266d7e8117d134f95d2a6ad040853.png]

With just a few hours of work and I've refined my new Cannibal model. Still a ways to go but its getting closer now.
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
So I have been working on a re-creation of Cannibal in Planet Coaster (It’s the only decent coaster simulation that my computer can run), and I was wondering if the Lagoon Roll is considered heart-lined.
(6 hours ago)DaSpanishPotato Wrote: So I have been working on a re-creation of Cannibal in Planet Coaster (It’s the only decent coaster simulation that my computer can run), and I was wondering if the Lagoon Roll is considered heart-lined.

I think it is but I don't know the exact heart line value though. I don't know if Planet Coaster lets do custom heart lines but NL2 does. I just use the Euro-fighters standard heart line value.

(5 hours ago)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: I think it is but I don't know the exact heart line value though. I don't know if Planet Coaster lets do custom heart lines but NL2 does. I just use the Euro-fighters standard heart line value.

Ian I'm so disappointed in u, thought if anyone would know the heart line value u would.  Just shakes head in disbelief.
(5 hours ago)Spy Hunter Wrote: Ian I'm so disappointed in u, thought if anyone would know the heart line value u would.  Just shakes head in disbelief.

LOL! Sorry to disappoint. I wonder if Dal would remember lol!

(5 hours ago)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: I think it is but I don't know the exact heart line value though. I don't know if Planet Coaster lets do custom heart lines but NL2 does. I just use the Euro-fighters standard heart line value.

You are able to do heart lining with the banking offset tool. I tried 1.5 metres, and it did not seem right.