Want to see never published image of Saltair's Giant Racer...
I'll probably be at Firghtmares every Friday night from here on out. If anyone finds me, I'll show them a few of my never before seen Saltair Images that will be in my book.  Follow Utah_Coaster_Enthusiasts on Instagram for clues of where I am at while I'm there.
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
We found you but you were on the phone so only Shane was rude enough to interrupt (sorry, we try to keep him on a leash but he escapes. lol)

Hopefully we can catch you again Smile
(09-30-2018, 01:58 PM)gregwibert Wrote: We found you but you were on the phone so only Shane was rude enough to interrupt (sorry, we try to keep him on a leash but he escapes. lol)

Hopefully we can catch you again Smile

No problem. I kind of figured it was you guys. My youngest loves trains so we stopped to watch the train and then they discovered the ducks. Then my dad called and trying to get off the phone with grandparents is a process lol.

(09-30-2018, 02:37 PM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: No problem. I kind of figured it was you guys. My youngest loves trains so we stopped to watch the train and then they discovered the ducks. Then my dad called and trying to get off the phone with grandparents is a process lol.

Oh man that's true. They talk forever. Nothing better to do. lol
(09-30-2018, 03:56 PM)gregwibert Wrote: Oh man that's true. They talk forever. Nothing better to do. lol

I should be at the park this friday. My youngest is finally tall enough to ride a large assortment of rides so were not only confined to Kiddyland.

If ya find me at the park tonight. I'll show ya some cool never seen Saltair Images.