Post Questions
I'm new and I wanted to know how to pUT pictures in with my posts. I know it sound like a dumb question but I would like to know how. Thanks!
It depends on how you are posting on the forum. If you are using the website, there is an "attachments" section right below the post creation window. Click the "Browse" button and then find the picture you wish to attach. Then click the "Add Attachment" button to upload the file. You will then see the name of your file listed with the option to "insert to post". Use that button to place the images where you want them in your post.

Keep in mind that the attachments section only appears if you are using the full editor and not the quick reply one found at the bottom of a thread.

The other method is to use the Tapatalk mobile app. This app has a large button for adding photos to a post. The behavior is similar after you have uploaded a file where you can select to insert it into your post.
(09-15-2018, 11:48 AM)Willenator Wrote: It depends on how you are posting on the forum. If you are using the website, there is an "attachments" section right below the post creation window. Click the "Browse" button and then find the picture you wish to attach. Then click the "Add Attachment" button to upload the file. You will then see the name of your file listed with the option to "insert to post". Use that button to place the images where you want them in your post.

Keep in mind that the attachments section only appears if you are using the full editor and not the quick reply one found at the bottom of a thread.

The other method is to use the Tapatalk mobile app. This app has a large button for adding photos to a post. The behavior is similar after you have uploaded a file where you can select to insert it into your post.

Thanks!