Lagoon is Fun Gallery
This thread can be deleted or something afterwards, I just want to know, can anyone help me out with why the lagoon is fun gallery is working for me? Thanks.
I think that's something that no longer exists. How are you even finding it?

As far as I know the closest thing to that that exists today is this:
http://wiki.lagoonisfun.com/index.php?ti...:ListFiles
I like dark rides

Quote:can anyone help me out with why the lagoon is fun gallery is working for me?

Do you mean not working? Or did you mean working? The gallery hasn't been around in a working state for quite a while now. The codebase never got updated, and my server had issues with it, so I ended up taking it offline.

If you type lagoonisfun.imgur.com into your web browser, you will be taken to Imgur where I have been uploading all of the photos from the old gallery. It's not complete, but I have a good amount in there so far. Are you looking for something specific? I have the backup of the gallery in an offline location and can try and find what you need.

I do miss the gallery though. The plan was to always bring it back, but I never found a decent software to replace what I had. Ah, the memories.
If you feel like digging up old photos, I've been wanting to see the group photo that was taken at the potluck in August 2009.
(09-12-2018, 10:43 PM)Willenator Wrote: Do you mean not working? Or did you mean working? The gallery hasn't been around in a working state for quite a while now. The codebase never got updated, and my server had issues with it, so I ended up taking it offline.

If you type lagoonisfun.imgur.com into your web browser, you will be taken to Imgur where I have been uploading all of the photos from the old gallery. It's not complete, but I have a good amount in there so far. Are you looking for something specific? I have the backup of the gallery in an offline location and can try and find what you need.

I do miss the gallery though. The plan was to always bring it back, but I never found a decent software to replace what I had. Ah, the memories.

Thanks for the info. I was not looking for anything specific, I just remembered that a while back I was looking through some older threads with tons of links to a lagoon is fun gallery, were a bunch of cool pictures were supposed to be, but once I clicked it took me to a 404 page not found page. I did not know it no longer existed. I just wanted to ask since a-lot of the links that were talked about sounded like they had cool, old pictures you can not find anywhere else. :/ I think the last place it was talked about was in the late 2014's and even the early 2015's, maybe. I will make sure to check out Imgur. Sad it no longer is around.
will if u can dig up some pictures from potlucks when Blaine was there that would be cool.
(09-13-2018, 08:16 AM)Brăden Wrote: If you feel like digging up old photos, I've been wanting to see the group photo that was taken at the potluck in August 2009.

Is this the one you are looking for?

Haha. Yup! Thanks for finding that.
(09-12-2018, 10:43 PM)Willenator Wrote: Do you mean not working? Or did you mean working? The gallery hasn't been around in a working state for quite a while now. The codebase never got updated, and my server had issues with it, so I ended up taking it offline.

The picture I tried to get to that made me start this thread in the first place is from a while back, so if you manage to do find it, I will be very grateful. It was a picture of what the Funhouse of Fear and Halloween high's schools enterances looked like, and what Deception looked like when it was in the Oak pavilion. If you can find any of these, thanks a lot.
Found one of Hal O. Ween High and Fun House of Fear. Still looking for the other.

[Image: b5103d83d0485572b83bd4521548ab39.jpg]