Lagoon Biergarten
(Yesterday, 03:46 AM)crooks.mark Wrote: That's kind of what I've been thinking for awhile this will be like. So we have the suggestion of the when this will open poll. How about how much a beer will cost? My guess is around $8.

I doubt that it will that cheap lol
I think that burgers are more then that right now (or at least last year)
(Yesterday, 07:49 AM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: Something Lagoon has needed for awhile. I had always hoped they would open a 1920's themed restuarant next to Roller Coaster.

Maybe they still will do something like that when they move LAB and build more dinning options!
(Yesterday, 03:01 PM)DeLorean Wrote: I doubt that it will that cheap lol
I think that burgers are more then that right now (or at least last year)

Maybe they still will do something like that when they move LAB and build more dinning options!

I'm scared to see the beer and food prices.  Just think of current food prices,  this is in a restaurant.
(Yesterday, 02:37 AM)DeLorean Wrote: I am kinda feeling like this may be more of a sit down and eat like they have at Disney land... Which would be nice to get good sit down food
I highly doubt it is anything like Blue Bayou. It looks to be counter service and a seating area.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(Yesterday, 11:27 PM)linearinduction Wrote: I highly doubt it is anything like Blue Bayou. It looks to be counter service and a seating area.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

That'd be my guess, too, although I reserve the right to be pleasantly surprised at a later date.  As much as many people would enjoy sit-down restaurants, I think the days of the sit-down eatery (short of fast food like Arbys & Subway) at Lagoon died with the Gaslight Restaurant.