Lagoon Biergarten
(02-11-2019, 10:26 PM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: It will open July 15th. lol
Is it time to start that poll haha?!!
(02-11-2019, 10:29 PM)crooks.mark Wrote: Is it time to start that poll haha?!!

Sounds good to me lol
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
So... I accidentally discovered something today:  Lagoon's 2019 Guest Rules were updated 30 January, and include this li'l nugget:

Quote:Lagoon's Biergarten area includes multiple family-friendly restaurants.  21 years of age with valid identification is required to purchase and consume alcoholic beverages.  Coolers and outside food are not allowed inside the Biergarten area. Glassware and alcohol are not allowed to be removed from the Biergarten area.

(source:  http://www.lagoonpark.com/wp-content/upl...round1.pdf)
Oh that is cool. I was hoping for a multi restaurant area.
This just keeps getting more interesting...
(02-13-2019, 12:40 AM)Willenator Wrote: Oh that is cool. I was hoping for a multi restaurant area.

(02-13-2019, 02:33 AM)crooks.mark Wrote: This just keeps getting more interesting...

I hope the food is good. That's what will make or break it.

(02-15-2019, 06:22 PM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: I hope the food is good. That's what will make or break it.

Same.  Hope it's proper German pub fare, too, like Spätzle, Rotkohl, various sausages, etc.  Obviously, hope it's quality food prepared reasonably well, too, but man it'd be nice to scarf down some of that at the park.

Great; now I'm hungry.
I am kinda feeling like this may be more of a sit down and eat like they have at Disney land... Which would be nice to get good sit down food
(02-16-2019, 02:37 AM)DeLorean Wrote: I am kinda feeling like this may be more of a sit down and eat like they have at Disney land... Which would be nice to get good sit down food
That's kind of what I've been thinking for awhile this will be like. So we have the suggestion of the when this will open poll. How about how much a beer will cost? My guess is around $8.
(02-16-2019, 02:37 AM)DeLorean Wrote: I am kinda feeling like this may be more of a sit down and eat like they have at Disney land... Which would be nice to get good sit down food

Something Lagoon has needed for awhile. I had always hoped they would open a 1920's themed restuarant next to Roller Coaster.