Lagoon Biergarten
(10-22-2018, 11:01 PM)crooks.mark Wrote: They've been waiting on parts from Europe...

At least with Biergarten, they might actually be able to get away with that excuse!
I see a tower with a roof similar to one at Nuremberg castle with a big arched doorway in it. 

[Image: attachment.php?aid=872]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Banana
Wouldn't it be interesting if Cliffhanger gets a little German make over and Soccer Dart too.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
I was expecting the beer garden to be just that, an outdoor garden where you can buy/drink beer. This is more of a beer castle/town. I wonder if you need to be 21 to enter... It would be kind of funny to have a castle-shaped fortress in the middle of Lagoon for adults to hide from the kids.
Banana
(01-24-2019, 09:34 PM)linearinduction Wrote: Wouldn't it be interesting if Cliffhanger gets a little German make over and Soccer Dart too.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
Great idea...
I am pretty sure that soccer dart is being moved
(01-25-2019, 01:23 AM)DeLorean Wrote: I am pretty sure that soccer dart is being moved

Can u try to get your drone closer to biergarten too see how it is coming along?
(02-05-2019, 01:08 PM)Spy Hunter Wrote: Can u try to get your drone closer to biergarten too see how it is coming along?

I will try...I am  still a little worried cause I haven't had the drone all that long... But I keep getting more and more confident the more I fly it.
Okay... if this is not ready by opening day I will be surprised... Video coming soon!
Awesome! Can't wait to see the video.
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West