Lagoon Biergarten
Found this...[Image: 0863e0cfc68c1e564b6ec6678e95f641.jpg]

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk
So if I could theme Lagoon I'd make the south end a German fair, with old German tudor facades hiding the train route. This would fit right in.
I like dark rides

A couple of thoughts crossed my mind when I saw it:

1. Plot twist: Lagoon Biergarten is the name of the new Huss Frisbee.

2. I'm glad Lagoon is announcing their new ride this early ... wait a minute. That's not a new ride!
(09-02-2018, 09:38 PM)jetstar2 Wrote: So if I could theme Lagoon I'd make the south end a German fair, with old German tudor facades hiding the train route. This would fit right in.

Funny that Lagoon finally announces what they are receiving next year with one of their worst additions yet. I feel its a waste of real estate. Though I do like your idea of themeing the the south end to a German fair.

(09-02-2018, 10:20 PM)Willenator Wrote: A couple of thoughts crossed my mind when I saw it:

1. Plot twist: Lagoon Biergarten is the name of the new Huss Frisbee.

2. I'm glad Lagoon is announcing their new ride this early ... wait a minute. That's not a new ride!

Oh how your plot twist would be awesome!
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
(09-02-2018, 09:38 PM)jetstar2 Wrote: So if I could theme Lagoon I'd make the south end a German fair, with old German tudor facades hiding the train route. This would fit right in.

I mean, considering the Fire Dragon and Musik Express down there, it's off to a good start.  Quick, somebody get #LagoonBavariaLand trending!  I'd kill for some spaetzle & brats between rides...
(09-02-2018, 04:21 PM)CoastersN\Stuff Wrote: Found this...[Image: 0863e0cfc68c1e564b6ec6678e95f641.jpg]

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk
And Lagoon just unveiled it's next major most popular attraction haha!!
Maybe lagoon will do the same thing for the new ride coming in 2020. A guy can at least dream.
(09-03-2018, 10:13 AM)Spy Hunter Wrote: Maybe lagoon will do the same thing for the new ride coming in 2020.  A guy can at least dream.

Na they olny do this for lame attractions that will disappoint their guests and get "burned" and wait another 13 years between announcing a new attraction like this lol

Lagoon is going to do very well with this. I'm surprised it took them this long to add this. As much as some people want to deny it beer/alcohol is a huge business in this state.
(09-03-2018, 03:26 PM)crooks.mark Wrote: Lagoon is going to do very well with this. I'm surprised it took them this long to add this. As much as some people want to deny it beer/alcohol is a huge business in this state.

I don't deny that, as it is. I still think the placement is poorly thought out.