SFGAm announces Maxx Force....
https://m.onenewspage.com/video/20180830...r-Maxx.htm

The whole layout isn't known yet but my first impressions are that I'm impressed. I've been to SFGAm and I liked my visit there. This is just another reason for me to get back there.
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
It was announced earlier this morning that its an air launch coaster. I still think it looks pretty sweet. Here is the video Six Flags Released.

[Image: 954d0a51323933746e7e206e92a74481.jpg]

Track for Maxx Force in S&S's new manufacturing Facility in Logan!

(10-24-2018, 05:39 PM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: [Image: 954d0a51323933746e7e206e92a74481.jpg]

Track for Maxx Force in S&S's new manufacturing Facility in Logan!
I'm guessing it will only be the Launch Track fabricated at S&S with the rest from Intermountain Lift, like with Steel Curtain?

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(10-24-2018, 06:44 PM)linearinduction Wrote: I'm guessing it will only be the Launch Track fabricated at S&S with the rest from Intermountain Lift, like with Steel Curtain?

I actually discoveres this was also intermountain lift fabricated and then shipped to Logan.

(10-24-2018, 08:12 PM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: I actually discoveres this was also intermountain lift fabricated and then shipped to Logan.
So S&S is pre installing the Launch System prior to shipping. That totally makes sense! I believe Premier does the same thing with the InTraSys GmbH LSM Motors. Not sure if Intamin does or if Stakotra installs the InDrivTec LSMs prior to shipping.

WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
(10-24-2018, 09:46 PM)linearinduction Wrote: So S&S is pre installing the Launch System prior to shipping. That totally makes sense! I believe Premier does the same thing with the InTraSys GmbH LSM Motors. Not sure if Intamin does or if Stakotra installs the InDrivTec LSMs prior to shipping.

It looks that way. I wish this was opening closer to Utah. The 60 MPH barrel roll should be super intense. The 0-78 in 2 seconds will be the 2nd fastest acceleration in the world.

Are the rails on that about the size of the rails on Cannibal?
(10-24-2018, 11:09 PM)Willenator Wrote: Are the rails on that about the size of the rails on Cannibal?
Could be? Could be the angle? Everytime I ride in the front row of Cannibal, I'm still amazed looking at the huge size of the Bogies and Rails. Still hard to believe at times that Lagoon has something as big and spectacular as Cannibal.

So is their air launch kind of a horizontal version of rocket?