Lagoon's price increase
So I was at Costco today and saw that the new Lagoon passes had increased to $48.99. I believe that's a 7 or 8 dollar increase. I know Lagoon raises their prices before Frightmares but do you guys think the yearly jump would be that much?
(08-23-2018, 03:32 PM)crooks.mark Wrote: So I was at Costco today and saw that the new Lagoon passes had increased to $48.99. I believe that's a 7 or 8 dollar increase. I know Lagoon raises their prices before Frightmares but do you guys think they yearly jump would be that much?

Well they aren't a charity lol
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
It could just be Costco raising them that high. The park may only increase a dollar or two.
Lagoons site has the tickets rolling at $58
To be fair, though, that's not too far off the year-over-year increase the past few years... right in the $3-4 bump/single day passport range.
The enterance fee is not the only price they raised frightmares wise. They rasied the fast passes to 17 dollars, and the séance tickets are 10 dollars, 8 if  you have a season passport.
(08-24-2018, 10:04 PM)Lagoon Lover Wrote: The enterance fee is not the only price they raised frightmares wise. They rasied the fast passes to 17 dollars, and the séance tickets are 10 dollars, 8 if  you have a season passport.
I saw that as well. Still a bargain for what you get. $17 ($16 with a season pass) for the fast pass is a deal. The same thing at HHN can easily be over a hundred dollars. And I'm sure seance tickets are going to be as hard to get as they were last year even with the increased price.
(08-23-2018, 03:32 PM)crooks.mark Wrote: So I was at Costco today and saw that the new Lagoon passes had increased to $48.99. I believe that's a 7 or 8 dollar increase. I know Lagoon raises their prices before Frightmares but do you guys think the yearly jump would be that much?
Ummmm, that's the same price they've been all year at Costco.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(08-26-2018, 11:50 AM)linearinduction Wrote: Ummmm, that's the same price they've been all year at Costco.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
Very well could be my bad. I had to pick one up for a friend a couple of months ago and I could have sworn it was around $42.99.