Solutions aside from renting a locker?
(08-11-2018, 08:00 PM)Brăden Wrote: Hide your stuff in a diaper - a clean one that looks used. Nobody will steal that.

I think I might consider this idea! Haha

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
(08-11-2018, 07:26 PM)jetstar2 Wrote: Take a cooler with drinks and sandwiches in it and a small blanket, sheet, tablecloth or towel. Find a spot in a picnic terrace to leave your cooler and put the sheet over it and put your other stuff under the sheet too.

Or make use of the free 1hr lockers at the roller coasters.

This really sounds like a good way, but I’m always just scared that some creep will ravage through our cooler

(08-11-2018, 10:58 PM)LSFMAN Wrote: This really sounds like a good way, but I’m always just scared that some creep will ravage through our cooler

It's a Lagoon tradition. I can actually trace this practice through my family all the way back to the time period that Lagoon first opened. Tons of other people have followed the same tradition, that's why Lagoon still lets people bring in food when no other park would dream of such a thing. Your covered cooler will be just one of many covered coolers lining every table in the terrace. Since there are so many people leaving their stuff in a single terrace, there's almost always at least one person in each terrace eating/drinking stuff out of their own cooler. This keeps any would-be cooler pilferers at bay. I have personally done this with my family and others hundreds of times. I have never had anybody mess with our stuff.

I don't leave my wallet, phone or car keys there just to be safe. They fit in my pocket and the lockers at the roller coasters are free for an hour.
I like dark rides

(08-11-2018, 05:46 PM)gregwibert Wrote: Hey Will, Shane and I want our stuff back!  Tongue

I don't recall that being part of the deal.
(08-11-2018, 11:38 PM)Willenator Wrote: I don't recall that being part of the deal.
Was it stated expressly in the contract ("Contract") that the "Bag Lady" must return all items to said owner, in a timely fashion and/or in the condition they were left in? Furthermore, was is expressly written in the Contract that the Bag Lady was not permitted to keep said items for a determined or predetermined amount of time once the owner ("Owner") decided to terminate the services?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(08-12-2018, 01:28 AM)linearinduction Wrote: Was it stated expressly in the contract ("Contract") that the "Bag Lady" must return all items to said owner, in a timely fashion and/or in the condition they were left in? Furthermore, was is expressly written in the Contract that the Bag Lady was not permitted to keep said items for a determined or predetermined amount of time once the owner ("Owner") decided to terminate the services?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

ROTFL!!!! Hilarious!  Laugh Laugh Laugh
I know 100 attorneys if one is needed lol.
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
You know a 100 attorneys? Man, I feel sorry for you lol. Just kidding, just kidding.