Solutions aside from renting a locker?
When we go down to Lagoon, we always rent a locker. Because others on here go lots more than I do, I want to hear what you do instead of a locker.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
(08-11-2018, 03:54 PM)LSFMAN Wrote: When we go down to Lagoon, we always rent a locker. Because others on here go lots more than I do, I want to hear what you do instead of a locker.

We don't bring loads of stuff into the park? lol

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(08-11-2018, 04:25 PM)linearinduction Wrote: We don't bring loads of stuff into the park? lol

Haha, yeah, but like with car keys and phones and stuff too

(08-11-2018, 04:26 PM)LSFMAN Wrote: Haha, yeah, but like with car keys and phones and stuff too

Like Sid, I just don't bring in loads of stuff.  I wear cargo pants and put my wallet and keys in one of the pant leg pockets that can be secured.
(08-11-2018, 03:54 PM)LSFMAN Wrote: When we go down to Lagoon, we always rent a locker. Because others on here go lots more than I do, I want to hear what you do instead of a locker.

People like Shane and Greg give me their stuff.
(08-11-2018, 05:39 PM)Willenator Wrote: People like Shane and Greg give me their stuff.

Hey Will, Shane and I want our stuff back!  Tongue
Take a cooler with drinks and sandwiches in it and a small blanket, sheet, tablecloth or towel. Find a spot in a picnic terrace to leave your cooler and put the sheet over it and put your other stuff under the sheet too.

Or make use of the free 1hr lockers at the roller coasters.
I like dark rides

Hide your stuff in a diaper - a clean one that looks used. Nobody will steal that.
(08-11-2018, 08:00 PM)Brăden Wrote: Hide your stuff in a diaper - a clean one that looks used. Nobody will steal that.
Especially Heterosexual Single Men, right? lol

WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(08-11-2018, 04:26 PM)LSFMAN Wrote: Haha, yeah, but like with car keys and phones and stuff too

I usually only bring my pass and a credit card. I actually enjoy Lagoon allot more without having to worry about my phone or being distracted by it.