Next Large Roller Coasters Colors?
Just for fun conversation. What do you think should be colors of Lagoon's next large roller coaster?
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
Ooh! I got it! A green and yellow coaster that starts with a W. It can be where the campground is to match Wicked and Wild Mouse!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
(08-10-2018, 03:57 PM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: Just for fun conversation. What do you think should be colors of Lagoon's next large roller coaster?
Dark Rusty Orange Colored Running Track with Slate Grey Columns, and Dark Blue and Silver Trains.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
Lol why does everybody want the campground gone? My wife would miss her job.
Very new at coasters because I have light motion sickness that has been unpredictable. But here it goes 10 roller coasters and counting.
(08-10-2018, 07:08 PM)Stacy Wrote: Lol why does everybody want the campground gone? My wife would miss her job.

I really like the campground! We’ve stayed there a few times, but Motel 6 Clearfield is as cheep and just down the road. Especially because we’ve only tent camped there.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
(08-10-2018, 04:33 PM)linearinduction Wrote: Dark Rusty Orange Colored Running Track with Slate Grey Columns, and Dark Blue and Silver Trains.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Win
I think the old jet star 2 look would be nice. Red and Blue. Although, we already have a lot of red coasters, so I would have to say a blue track with green supports. Also, even though no one asked this, the coaster should be another suspended coaster. (A coaster similar to the bat, if you didn't know what that was.
If it's a coaster with airtime hills and no inversions then white supports, red track and chrome trains.
I like dark rides

(08-11-2018, 09:30 PM)jetstar2 Wrote: If it's a coaster with airtime hills and no inversions then white supports, red track and chrome trains.
The chrome trains would be crazy in the full sun.
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
(08-12-2018, 12:34 PM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: The chrome trains would be crazy in the full sun.

Free LASIK for bystanders?  Laugh