What is Lagoon getting for 2019?
(09-19-2018, 08:22 AM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: How dare you release such confidential information! ?

Exactly! I'll bet a dozen Lagoon employees lost their jobs over this leak! Holy cow!
(09-19-2018, 09:06 PM)gregwibert Wrote: Exactly! I'll bet a dozen Lagoon employees lost their jobs over this leak! Holy cow!

LOL!
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
(08-23-2018, 12:12 AM)jetstar2 Wrote: Baby Boats isn't really something that can move in its current state. It could be demolished and rebuilt elsewhere I guess. When I guessed they'd add a Watermania I was thinking the North Midway, like next to Screamer or maybe in the old bathrooms/Hydro-Luge area. I figured they'd want a water ride up north to make up for hydro-luge, and this was the only 'flat' ride I saw that would get you wet made by Zamperla.

I'm super curious as to why you think Lagoon would ever install a Zamperla Watermania? Did you completely forget about OdySea? lol

(09-12-2018, 09:22 PM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: Lagoon getting a B&M is next to impossible but if they were to get a B&M I'd rather have a Hyper or a floorless. I agree the GCI. Id love to see a Mack multilaunch.

The swing would be an awesome addition to kiddyland.
I would never say Lagoon getting a B&M would be next to impossible. It's far more likely than say an RMC, Vekoma, Gerstlauer, or Intamin. Lets not forget Cannibal cost nearly as much as many B&Ms.

(09-18-2018, 10:42 AM)Spy Hunter Wrote: Generally speaking lagoon doesn't announce new rides, the beer garden was a rare exception.  The new rollercoaster is planned for 2020.
Off the top of my head....Rattlesnake Rapids, Wild Mouse, Rocket, DTR, Samurai, Cliffhanger, Spider, 2004 Kiddieland Renovation, Bat, Wicked, OdySea, Jumping Dragon, BomBora, Air Race, Cannibal. Also, lets not forget Cannibal was "planned" to open in 2013 and 2014. Wink

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(Yesterday, 01:42 AM)linearinduction Wrote: I'm super curious as to why you think Lagoon would ever install a Zamperla Watermania? Did you completely forget about OdySea? lol

I would never say Lagoon getting a B&M would be next to impossible. It's far more likely than say an RMC, Vekoma, Gerstlauer, or Intamin. Lets not forget Cannibal cost nearly as much as many B&Ms.

Off the top of my head....Rattlesnake Rapids, Wild Mouse, Rocket, DTR, Samurai, Cliffhanger, Spider, 2004 Kiddieland Renovation, Bat, Wicked, OdySea, Jumping Dragon, BomBora, Air Race, Cannibal. Also, lets not forget Cannibal was "planned" to open in 2013 and 2014. Wink

With cannibal they kept denying it was a rollercoaster, they didn't put up a sign a year in advance like with Bier garten coming 2019

(Yesterday, 01:42 AM)linearinduction Wrote: I'm super curious as to why you think Lagoon would ever install a Zamperla Watermania? Did you completely forget about OdySea? lol

Like I said, I figured they'd want a water ride up north to replace hydro-luge, and this was the only Zamperla 'flat' ride I saw that would get you wet. It was just a guess. I've now heard that it'll be a different flat ride, an amusingly dumb one.
I like dark rides

(Yesterday, 04:18 PM)jetstar2 Wrote: Like I said, I figured they'd want a water ride up north to replace hydro-luge, and this was the only Zamperla 'flat' ride I saw that would get you wet. It was just a guess. I've now heard that it'll be a different flat ride, an amusingly dumb one.

Any details?
(Yesterday, 04:57 PM)crooks.mark Wrote: Any details?

I heard a rumor that they'll get a Zamperla X-treme Porch Swing like was discussed previously in this topic.  I don't know how legit that rumor is though.
I like dark rides

(Yesterday, 05:15 PM)jetstar2 Wrote: I heard a rumor that they'll get a Zamperla X-treme Porch Swing like was discussed previously in this topic.  I don't know how legit that rumor is though.
I completely agree with you that looks really dumb but it makes sense if the park is about to be making a big capital expenditure on it's next big attraction. Side note... I like how on the video you posted the kids riding it look completely bored.
(Yesterday, 10:02 AM)Spy Hunter Wrote: With cannibal they kept denying it was a rollercoaster, they didn't put up a sign a year in advance like with Bier garten coming 2019
Yeah, which was crazy brilliant, like what Cedar Point did with Top Thrill Dragster in 2002/2003. Also, the "Lagoon Biergarten" Signs didn't go up until the same time of year as the Spider and Bat ones.

WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(Yesterday, 07:48 PM)linearinduction Wrote: Yeah, which was crazy brilliant, like what Cedar Point did with Top Thrill Dragster in 2002/2003. Also, the "Lagoon Biergarten" Signs didn't go up until the same time of year as the Spider and Bat ones.

It would have been crazy brilliant if they had handled it the way CP handled Steel Vengeance were they denied it but had fun with it. Lagoon came off as rude, arrogant and angry that people would be interested in what they were up to.
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West