What is Lagoon getting for 2019?
What is going to Lagoon in 2019? Are they going to continue the “new roller coaster ever 4 years” streak? What’s going in where Music USA was? And how about Hydroluge? The fact that there is work in both of those places makes it seem it’s not going to be something big like a roller coaster.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Hydro as fast as I can tell has not sold and I'm not surprised. Its still sitting in pieces in the field by Lagoon Drive.
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
(08-10-2018, 03:26 PM)LSFMAN Wrote: What is going to Lagoon in 2019? Are they going to continue the “new roller coaster ever 4 years” streak? What’s going in where Music USA was? And how about Hydroluge? The fact that there is work in both of those places makes it seem it’s not going to be something big like a roller coaster.

1) Maybe a New Family Ride or New Dracula's Castle. 2) Beer Garden. 3) Lagoon's Mountain's Guardian of the Reef (LMGotR) 2020 or after.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
Do you think Hydro will ever sell or do you think that they’ll eventually have I scrap it?

I think the general rumor is that we might see a Beer Garden where Music USA was and a re-imagined Dracula's Castle in 2019 and a family coaster/dark ride hybrid inside a mountain where Hydro-Luge was in 2020. If that's not the general rumor it probably should be.
I like dark rides

(08-10-2018, 04:05 PM)LSFMAN Wrote: Do you think Hydro will ever sell or do you think that they’ll eventually have I scrap it?

Lagoon kept Flying Carpet for a couple years after the initial sell fell through, and the launch tower for Hydro is probably the most valuable part of it.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(08-10-2018, 04:10 PM)jetstar2 Wrote: I think the general rumor is that we might see a Beer Garden where Music USA was and a re-imagined Dracula's Castle in 2019 and a family coaster/dark ride hybrid inside a mountain where Hydro-Luge was in 2020. If that's not the general rumor it probably should be.

Yep that's pretty much what most of us have heard so far.
(08-10-2018, 04:10 PM)jetstar2 Wrote: I think the general rumor is that we might see a Beer Garden where Music USA was and a re-imagined Dracula's Castle in 2019 and a family coaster/dark ride hybrid inside a mountain where Hydro-Luge was in 2020. If that's not the general rumor it probably should be.
I wonder if/when the beer garden opens if Lagoon's policy about bringing your own in will change
(08-11-2018, 01:10 AM)crooks.mark Wrote: I wonder if/when the beer garden opens if Lagoon's policy about bringing your own in will change

I've asked the same question. Nobody seems to know.
I like dark rides

(08-11-2018, 01:10 AM)crooks.mark Wrote: I wonder if/when the beer garden opens if Lagoon's policy about bringing your own in will change

(08-11-2018, 01:44 AM)jetstar2 Wrote: I've asked the same question. Nobody seems to know.

I would doubt they change their policy.
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West