Discount tickets
My work has discount tickets the week of Aug 12th to the 17th and the 19th

$38 plus tax up to 8 people... If anyone is interested
Ooh! I don’t know, but I’ll keep ya posted. I’m considering going down to Lagoon one more time this year... hopefully I can!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Haha I’m probably the only one on here without a season pass....

One year Lagoon offered Frightmares + next season passes. I really thought that was an awesome idea for those that didn't purchase at the beginning of the season. It'd be cool for LSFMAN if they offered that again.  Happy
(07-23-2018, 10:03 PM)gregwibert Wrote: One year Lagoon offered Frightmares + next season passes. I really thought that was an awesome idea for those that didn't purchase at the beginning of the season. It'd be cool for LSFMAN if they offered that again.  Happy

Oh my gosh! For sure! That would be sweet!

Maybe we’d actually be able to meet up with you guys this time... Third time’s the charm right? Haha

(07-23-2018, 09:14 PM)LSFMAN Wrote: Haha I’m probably the only one on here without a season pass....

You need to buy a season pass for next year during the black Friday discount period. It's the best way to do Lagoon.
(07-23-2018, 09:14 PM)LSFMAN Wrote: Haha I’m probably the only one on here without a season pass....

If it makes you feel any better, I don't have a season pass either.  I've been tempted a few times over the years to get one, but have never quite gotten around to it.
(07-23-2018, 06:47 PM)DeLorean Wrote: My work has discount tickets the week of Aug 12th to the 17th and the 19th

$38 plus tax up to 8 people... If anyone is interested
Are these "Coupons" or actual Tickets?

As far as I was aware, Lagoon was only doing group tickets 2 ways.

A) Your company purchases X Amount of Discount Tickets for specific date(s) or GAD Tickets from Lagoon, and they can then be sold to employees or customers.

OR

B) The Collect and Bill Program, where your company recieves X Amount of Tickets from Lagoon for a Specific Date(s) and your company is only Billed via Invoice for the Tickets Collected on that date(s).

If I remember correctly, there used to also be a program that used "Discount Coupons" for a specific date(s) and the company was billed by Lagoon via Invoice X Dollars per ticket purchased using that coupon. It was essentially Lagoon giving the company a discount on a Group Sale and the company off setting the cost by, say $10.

As an example, let's say Lagoon discounted the tickets purchased using the coupon $10, to $48.99, and your company paid another $10 per ticket purchased using that coupon, which made your final cost $38.99.

I would check with your employer to be sure you wouldn't be costing your employer money by offering discount coupons to other people.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
I doubt that my company is paying anything... These show up every year at our admins desks

https://app.box.com/s/6bn13wk2l5c04w8smxpm9uknj7e8xsen