Twisted Sugar
Tried the new Centerville Twisted Sugar. I like Cutler's Cookies better.

Twisted sugar is a bakery / dirty soda establishment. Here is a pic of a few cookies (mostly sugar cookie based) products :

For comparison, here is Cutler's mint brownie cookie:

I would recommend trying both for yourself. 

I like Lagoon's Swig better than Twisted's dirty sodas. 

Address(s) :

Twisted Sugar
25 W Parrish Ln, Centerville, UT 84014
https://g.co/kgs/5Rd1AF

Cutler's Cookies & Sandwiches
260 S Main St, Centerville, UT 84014
(801) 294-6110
https://g.co/kgs/gA8WiU
Yeah we been to Cutler's a lot more, there cookies were a lot tastier.
I don't know how you guys can like sugar over sugar. Haha. I like them both. And the Vanilla Caramel Root Beer at Twisted Sugar was amazing.
(07-15-2018, 06:21 PM)Brăden Wrote: I don't know how you guys can like sugar over sugar. Haha. I like them both. And the Vanilla Caramel Root Beer at Twisted Sugar was amazing.

Lol!

You looked like you were enjoying the sugar!  Laugh
When your sister bakes amazing cookies to sell at your cafe, everything else is a let down. The Cupcakery and Gourmet Cupcakes are where it's at.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(07-15-2018, 10:23 PM)linearinduction Wrote: When your sister bakes amazing cookies to sell at your cafe, everything else is a let down. The Cupcakery and Gourmet Cupcakes are where it's at.

[Homer Simpson] Mmmmmmmmmmmm....Gourmet Cupcakes....

How's the cafe going? Still having fun? Smile
Well some day we will have to have a comparison and see if Cutler's has better or your sisters cookies.
(07-16-2018, 12:31 PM)gregwibert Wrote: [Homer Simpson] Mmmmmmmmmmmm....Gourmet Cupcakes....

How's the cafe going? Still having fun? Smile
Having fun and enjoying our customers.

WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
(07-16-2018, 01:43 PM)linearinduction Wrote: Having fun and enjoying our customers.

Where is the cafe located?
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
(07-16-2018, 04:51 PM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: Where is the cafe located?
Inside the Unisys Building by the Airport. We are not open to the public however.