Iced coffee?
(07-23-2018, 04:29 AM)jetstar2 Wrote: I just want to add my vote here. Lagoon needs iced/frozen coffee drinks more that any other thing I can think of. And none of that reconstituted crap either, I'm talking espresso machine and blenders. Using frozen coffee cubes instead of ice would be ideal, but I'm probably getting greedy.
Lagoon already tried that back in 1998 with Jabooka Jooce.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(07-23-2018, 07:06 PM)linearinduction Wrote: Lagoon already tried that back in 1998 with Jabooka Jooce.

Maybe they should try it now that it's a bit more trendy.  And with a name that doesn't sound borderline racist.
(07-23-2018, 09:38 PM)DragonTamer Wrote: Maybe they should try it now that it's a bit more trendy.  And with a name that doesn't sound borderline racist.
It was a name directly from Hawaii, so ya. Only 2 Franchises ever opened outside of the original. They had some kick butt smoothies too!

WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
Hey if the beer garden gets built they could add the sinful coffee in there. Hey I've got a theme for it. They could call it garden of sin!
(07-24-2018, 02:05 AM)crooks.mark Wrote: Hey if the beer garden gets built they could add the sinful coffee in there. Hey I've got a theme for it. They could call it garden of sin!

or garden of eden. lol  Laugh