Iced coffee?
Hi guys,

Is there anywhere in the park to get iced coffee? Maybe even an iced vanilla latte or iced mocha? Or at least somewhere that sells those little starbucks bottled drinks?
(07-08-2018, 08:23 AM)Elephant_rock Wrote: Hi guys,

Is there anywhere in the park to get iced coffee? Maybe even an iced vanilla latte or iced mocha? Or at least somewhere that sells those little starbucks bottled drinks?

Station Park has a few offerings. Not sure about the park.
Yeah, I'm not sure there's anywhere on the park to get anything beyond black coffee (I'd even settle for a Starbucks on the park somewhere at this point, but I know there's zero chance in Hell that Starbucks would ever open a seasonal franchise). Come to think of it, I'm not even sure if there's a place to get black coffee off the top of my head. There are plenty of early season & Frightmares days where I'd grab a breve if someone was pulling them, and I'd definitely go for some good iced lattes during the summer.
Arby's has coffee if I remember.
(07-08-2018, 02:06 PM)DragonTamer Wrote: Yeah, I'm not sure there's anywhere on the park to get anything beyond black coffee (I'd even settle for a Starbucks on the park somewhere at this point, but I know there's zero chance in Hell that Starbucks would ever open a seasonal franchise). Come to think of it, I'm not even sure if there's a place to get black coffee off the top of my head. There are plenty of early season & Frightmares days where I'd grab a breve if someone was pulling them, and I'd definitely go for some good iced lattes during the summer.

....Except Cedar Point, Hotel Breakers at Cedar Point, Kings Island, Kings Dominion, Carowinds, California's Great America, and Knott's Berry Farm have Starbucks. Cedar Point first tried their own Donut and Coffee Shop near the main entrance, and after a couple of years just turned it into a full fledged Starbucks and added one to Hotel Breakers in 2014. However, as I understand, like with the Disney Starbucks, they accept Starbucks Gift Cards and you can earn and use your Starbucks rewards.

Midway Munchies has Local Coffee available. You could ask for it over ice I'm sure.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
I believe the campground store does coffee but nothing fancy ?
Very new at coasters because I have light motion sickness that has been unpredictable. But here it goes 10 roller coasters and counting.
(07-16-2018, 09:19 PM)Stacy Wrote: I believe the campground store does coffee but nothing fancy ?
Midway Munchies also has Coffee. Subway and Arby's might as well.

WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Yes my wife says the campground store has coffee and the cold Dunkin’ Donuts drinks
Very new at coasters because I have light motion sickness that has been unpredictable. But here it goes 10 roller coasters and counting.
(07-16-2018, 09:25 PM)Stacy Wrote: Yes my wife says the campground store has coffee and the cold Dunkin’ Donuts drinks
You mean sewer in a bottle? lol