Crowd size
When a holiday like July 4th is in the middle of the week, what do crowds at Lagoon tend to look like on that Friday?  I'm thinking of going to Lagoon tomorrow (7/6) but am worried that it might be swamped.
Yeap swamped Sunday to Wednesday are the best days in my opinion.
Very new at coasters because I have light motion sickness that has been unpredictable. But here it goes 10 roller coasters and counting.
Fridays are usually the best time for me due to my work schedule.

And I should clarify my original question to wonder if Lagoon may be more swamped than usual than the average Friday in a non-holiday week. (It seems that it would be more crowded than usual, but I seem to remember reading here a while back someone saying that Fridays in holiday weekends at Lagoon - Memorial Day, July 4th, July 24th, and Labor Day - were actually surprisingly lighter than one would think.)
(07-05-2018, 08:19 PM)Gregory Wrote: Fridays are usually the best time for me due to my work schedule.

And I should clarify my original question to wonder if Lagoon may be more swamped than usual than the average Friday in a non-holiday week. (It seems that it would be more crowded than usual, but I seem to remember reading here a while back someone saying that Fridays in holiday weekends at Lagoon - Memorial Day, July 4th, July 24th, and Labor Day - were actually surprisingly lighter than one would think.)
Considering Lagoon has been using overflow most days, and it's said that attendance is up, that means you are looking at 13k days, which there used to be a second train scheduled at 11k on WK Train.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
We where there on Tuesday and it was NOT bad at all... The longest wait was at wicked, but that was cause they where doing a hat run they said.
Last night wasn't bad. The longest wait was for Wild Mouse which was maybe 25 minutes. Roller Coaster was basically a walk on.
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
(07-06-2018, 09:30 AM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: Last night wasn't bad. The longest wait was for Wild Mouse which was maybe 25 minutes. Roller Coaster was basically a walk on.

Sounds like a good night, I'm sure tonight be busy.  Maybe we get lucky.
(07-06-2018, 09:30 AM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: Last night wasn't bad. The longest wait was for Wild Mouse which was maybe 25 minutes. Roller Coaster was basically a walk on.

Wonder why Mouse was so long? It's usually walk on or within a few guests of getting on.
(07-06-2018, 10:54 AM)gregwibert Wrote: Wonder why Mouse was so long? It's usually walk on or within a few guests of getting on.

I dunno. Roller Coaster looked to have been closed and had opened right as we walked by so that why it was a walk on but the rest of the rides, mind you I spend most of my time in kiddyland, were light. BomBora was a walk on.
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
Crowd size tonight is minimal, very not busy for a Friday!!!