New Ride in place of old music theatre
As you know the old music theater has been torn down for the 2018 season I speculate that something must be going in its place it might not be a new ride or anything but I have noticed that the power generator for roller coaster used to be on the right side of the transfer track  and is now on the left side you can still see the marking of where it sat this allows for more space in the empty lot next to roller coaster what do you guys think will be going in its place?
(07-01-2018, 06:09 PM)Dawson060 Wrote: As you know the old music theater has been torn down for the 2018 season I speculate that something must be going in its place it might not be a new ride or anything but I have noticed that the power generator for roller coaster used to be on the right side of the transfer track  and is now on the left side you can still see the marking of where it sat this allows for more space in the empty lot next to roller coaster what do you guys think will be going in its place?
It's been said that a Beer Garden is going in that location. The survey markings seem to only mark drainage and water at the time being.

I, however, would LOVE to see a HUSS Giant Frisbee in that location.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(07-01-2018, 07:26 PM)linearinduction Wrote: It's been said that a Beer Garden is going in that location. The survey markings seem to only mark drainage and water at the time being.

I, however, would LOVE to see a HUSS Giant Frisbee in that location.

I have always wanted lagoon to get some sort of frisbee ride I see them going with a zamperla one though because lagoon seems to love zamperla rides at the moment with Air Race , Ruka Safari , and flying tigers. They have worked with Huss before though on Tidal Wave.
(07-01-2018, 10:26 PM)Dawson060 Wrote: I have always wanted lagoon to get some sort of frisbee ride I see them going with a zamperla one though because lagoon seems to love zamperla rides at the moment with Air Race , Ruka Safari , and flying tigers. They have worked with Huss before though on Tidal Wave.
I highly doubt Lagoon would build a Zamperla Giant Discovery, considering the mess Air Race is. Lagoon is still having to fix Air Race going through the programming code by code....since 2013! The HUSS Giant Frisbees also have more comfortable seating, restraints, and the restraints are more accommodating as well.

WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
(07-02-2018, 12:35 AM)linearinduction Wrote: I highly doubt Lagoon would build a Zamperla Giant Discovery, considering the mess Air Race is. Lagoon is still having to fix Air Race going through the programming code by code....since 2013! The HUSS Giant Frisbees also have more comfortable seating, restraints, and the restraints are more accommodating as well.

Ya every time I go to ride air race there is always a problem I wonder why they continue to use their rides because Red Rock Rally and Tipey Tea Cups are also zamperla. I agree that Huss has a better frisbee ride
(07-02-2018, 10:37 AM)Dawson060 Wrote: Ya every time I go to ride air race there is always a problem I wonder why they continue to use their rides because Red Rock Rally and Tipey Tea Cups are also zamperla. I agree that Huss has a better frisbee ride
Zamperla Family Rides/Kids Rides are an entirely different animal to their Thrill Rides. Tipsey Tea Cups, Red Rock Rally, Ruka Safari, Flying Tigers, Moonraker, and Scalawags don't have/need an extensive PLC Safety and Control System, nor Class 5 Passenger Restraint System. Zamperla makes great Family/Kids Rides....Thrill Rides? You be the Judge. Wink

I really like air race....when it works.
(07-01-2018, 06:09 PM)Dawson060 Wrote: As you know the old music theater has been torn down for the 2018 season I speculate that something must be going in its place it might not be a new ride or anything but I have noticed that the power generator for roller coaster used to be on the right side of the transfer track  and is now on the left side you can still see the marking of where it sat this allows for more space in the empty lot next to roller coaster what do you guys think will be going in its place?

I would like to see either an inverted spinning coaster or an inverted wild mouse there. The area looks big enough for either one and maybe they could have part of the track go over the roller coaster loading station
[Image: e6c5e3b87ef70978a08597b2bbb9d647.jpg]

There is quite a bit of land there that could make for a cool addition to Lagoon.
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
(07-03-2018, 08:15 AM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: [Image: e6c5e3b87ef70978a08597b2bbb9d647.jpg]

There is quite a bit of land there that could make for a cool addition to Lagoon.
Yes can’t wait someone needs to start making a concept ride.