Frightmares 2018
(10-08-2018, 07:54 PM)linearinduction Wrote: Twisted fairytales....what's better than that? I mean, most fairytales are twisted as it is.

Malice in Wonderland, Knott's Scary Farm/Knott's Halloween Haunt 2004:
https://youtu.be/BRuNZ73NdPw

Feary Tales, Knott's Scary Farm/Knott's Halloween Haunt 2007:
https://youtu.be/qMNWcr3n-1Q

Also note that Knott's Permits Video Recording of their Haunts.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
Thanks for the vids, they sort of give me an idea. lagoon tends to do things in a different way than other parks though, could you list some rooms in it that you remember?
(10-09-2018, 05:02 PM)Lagoon Lover Wrote: Thanks for the vids, they sort of give me an idea. lagoon tends to do things in a different way than other parks though, could you list some rooms in it that you remember?
I hardly remember as I didn't get to go through it too many times, but I really liked it and couldn't wait to see the improvements made the following year, which didn't happen.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
Am I the only one here who hasn't been to Frightmares this season?
(10-10-2018, 08:21 PM)DaSpanishPotato Wrote: Am I the only one here who hasn't been to Frightmares this season?

Well, if I could choose one year to go, besides the first year I went, 2013,  I would choose this year. This is their best year, and the haunted houses and park decorations and shows are all great. You should try to go before it ends. The only negative is there are not any more midway gags or simulations, which really set up the midway.