Frightmares 2018
(Yesterday, 12:58 PM)LSFMAN Wrote: I just bought our Knott's Scary Farm tickets for Thursday, September 27th! This will be my first time going to Knott's Berry Farm ever! I'm excited to check out Xcelerator, Silver Bullet, GhostRider, and Hangtime! Should be fun! I will be at Six Flags Magic Mountain during the day on Thusday, Knott's in the evening, and Magic Mountain again all day on Friday for FrightFest. I can't wait to see how they compare!
Can't wait to hear your opinions too! Smile

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(08-19-2018, 04:37 PM)Lagoon Lover Wrote: I agree about treat street, but also kind of over underwhelming, considering we already have two more one spider haunted houses, and I wish we had another two spider rated haunted house. Also, nice to meet finally meet you, I am slightly new here. What do you think about the nightmare midway situation I also mentioned  a while back on this thread, the "New" haunted house this season, although, as I said before, it is very confusing. What do you all think about how the nightmare midway might return.
I'm guessing they decided to go with an old name to replace Terrors of the Past, but the house will be the same. I would love to see a return of Nightmare Midway in some form as it was always one of my favorites.
What I love best about Frightmares the short ride lines while everyone else waits for the houses.
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
(9 hours ago)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: What I love best about Frightmares the short ride lines while everyone else waits for the houses.

What would you say the wait is usually for rides like Wicked or Cannibal during FRIGHTMARES! ?
(Today, 11:10 AM)Willenator Wrote: I'm guessing they decided to go with an old name to replace Terrors of the Past, but the house will be the same. I would love to see a return of Nightmare Midway in some form as it was always one of my favorites.

I thought the same, I never had the chance to experience the nightmare midway, it sounded fun, but when I talked with that security guard, he told me they were re theming it, not changing it. Maybe they are improving the nightmare midway section, and making it the main part of the house. We will have to wait and see.
(9 hours ago)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: What I love best about Frightmares the short ride lines while everyone else waits for the houses.
Sometimes it is the other way around, and the people are in line for the rides and that is when I like to visit.  Laugh