Date Night and bounce back
Has anyone used the KSL date night promotion - 2 people after 5:00 on Friday or Saturday for the price of one?  When you get your ticket - is it just a regular ticket??  I was wondering if I could do this one evening, then get the ticket validated to bounce back the next day.   It would be a great deal - essentially getting 1 1/2 days for about the cost of one.  Any help would be appreciated.
(06-24-2018, 07:08 PM)starkidz Wrote: Has anyone used the KSL date night promotion - 2 people after 5:00 on Friday or Saturday for the price of one?  When you get your ticket - is it just a regular ticket??  I was wondering if I could do this one evening, then get the ticket validated to bounce back the next day.   It would be a great deal - essentially getting 1 1/2 days for about the cost of one.  Any help would be appreciated.
Call Guest Services at 801.451.8000 and ask. Feel free to post the answer here in case anyone else is curious.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island