Buddy pass
Is there any reason that lagoon doesn't do a buddy pass for season pass holders? 
I know that other parks have been doing this. It would be nice if my kids could invite a friend from time to time as we go to lagoon. There being 5 of us having a 6th person would even a lot of things out if you know what I mean... I would even be willing to pay for that extra season pass as a buddy pass!
It would mean more money for lagoon cause I would be buying more food there lol
I've been thinking for a bit that there should be multiple levels of pass, and this would be fantastic to include. Have a tier or two that give a discount on purchases. Give X buddy passes, x fast passes. Depending on the level automatically include parking pass, and like one reserved parking ticket for the top tier.
Maybe someday. Silverwood does them like that.
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
(06-17-2018, 04:00 PM)1stRainbowRose Wrote: I've been thinking for a bit that there should be multiple levels of pass, and this would be fantastic to include. Have a tier or two that give a discount on purchases. Give X buddy passes, x fast passes. Depending on the level automatically include parking pass, and like one reserved parking ticket for the top tier.

I've always thought you should get a free parking pass if you buy 4 or more passes.  Happy
Lagoon DID do Season Passport Buddy Discount Passes many years ago. Obviously, if it was successful, they would still be doing it. I've said it once, and I'll say it yet again, Lagoon is a Business, not a Charity. If other admission business models would work at Lagoon, they would be doing them. That said, have an idea? E-mail the park! What's the worst that could happen?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island