Where is the best place to get food at Lagoon?
Most of the time when I come to the park, I bring my own food from home. This time I’m hoping to shake things up a bit. Where, in your opinion, is the best place to get food at Lagoon? Healthy or fried, I don’t care! Wink

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
(06-15-2018, 10:23 PM)LSFMAN Wrote: Most of the time when I come to the park, I bring my own food from home. This time I’m hoping to shake things up a bit. Where, in your opinion, is the best place to get food at Lagoon? Healthy or fried, I don’t care! Wink

Definitely the mill in pioneer village.  They have ribs, potatoes etc.
Ye Olde Mill in the village! So good!
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
Depends on what you're in the mood for. First off avoid burgers at Lagoon at all costs. They're horrible! New this year I really, really like the salads that replaced the bakery in PV. The Honolulu hot dogs are great (when they're made properly). Also Mexican Hat in the food plaza offers some pretty good food and the portions are generous.
Second the salads at the Bakery in Pioneer Village... they're my new go-to food on the park, and that's from somebody who used to religiously tout Old Mill as the best place to eat (I guess they still are IMHO if you're looking for something hot, but really, the salads are frickin' awesome).

Personally, I think Honolulu Hot Dogs are overpriced wastes of money... way too much bread, below average meat (huge chunks of fat/grizzle in every one I've had), and so over-sauced that they're a mess to eat.

Outside of PV, I usually just grab a chicken strip basket or one of the Mexican dishes (some of the pork salads/nachos are pretty yummy) from Carousel Plaza.

You definitely have to try a Beaver Tail (up front next to Terroride) for dessert if you've never had one. They're pretty tasty!
(06-16-2018, 03:21 AM)DragonTamer Wrote: Second the salads at the Bakery in Pioneer Village... they're my new go-to food on the park, and that's from somebody who used to religiously tout Old Mill as the best place to eat (I guess they still are IMHO if you're looking for something hot, but really, the salads are frickin' awesome).

Personally, I think Honolulu Hot Dogs are overpriced wastes of money... way too much bread, below average meat (huge chunks of fat/grizzle in every one I've had), and so over-sauced that they're a mess to eat.

Outside of PV, I usually just grab a chicken strip basket or one of the Mexican dishes (some of the pork salads/nachos are pretty yummy) from Carousel Plaza.

You definitely have to try a Beaver Tail (up front next to Terroride) for dessert if you've never had one.  They're pretty tasty!

WOW... When we got Honolulu dogs last time we thought that there wasn't enough sauce.

We really loved the Salad options back in PV though!

The corn is always good... Dipped in buttery goodness YUM!
I love Honolulu Hot Dogs, never been unsatisfied with a purchase there. It get the chicken pineapple sausage and love bread, so there's that. Bakery Fresh is my go to now as well. The wraps are great!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
Wow! Thanks a lot! I’ll for sure get a beaver tail! And Pioneer Village sounds like the place to go!

Big Grin 
(06-17-2018, 10:31 AM)LSFMAN Wrote: Wow! Thanks a lot! I’ll for sure get a beaver tail! And Pioneer Village sounds like the place to go!

The Terriyaki sticks are pretty decent also.....one of the few left around.  Rolleyes
Thinking about PV and food I was thinking if Lagoon put in a Lion House Pantry would be fitting and be a good food choice.
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West