Lagoon 2018 Photos
A place to share random Lagoon photos with others.

Greg sent me these today, so I'm sharing them here:

[Image: QpNeLAh.jpg]

[Image: uVSujHN.jpg]

[Image: DLBGgur.jpg]

[Image: 5lYrERp.jpg]

[Image: wbDg1U6.jpg]

[Image: mjGY1Z6.jpg]

And Shane sent me these ones:

[Image: rZx7qZk.jpg]

[Image: ephDfMD.jpg]

[Image: JqbVPQC.jpg]
I'm excited about the neon.
Great pictures.
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
(06-13-2018, 12:24 PM)Brăden Wrote: I'm excited about the neon.
They are LEDs not Neon.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(06-13-2018, 05:55 PM)linearinduction Wrote: They are LEDs not Neon.

LOL!

One of the security guys stopped Braden and I trying to take the night picture of Roller Coaster. It wasn't much past 10pm but this guy apparently wanted to go home. One of us said we liked the new "Neon Red" to him and he Immediately corrected us they were LED (you wouldn't think a security guy would care or know the difference). I guess we didn't listen but should have.  Laugh
Okay, I'm excited about the neon EFFECT.
(06-13-2018, 06:45 PM)gregwibert Wrote: LOL!

One of the security guys stopped Braden and I trying to take the night picture of Roller Coaster. It wasn't much past 10pm but this guy apparently wanted to go home. One of us said we liked the new "Neon Red" to him and he Immediately corrected us they were LED (you wouldn't think a security guy would care or know the difference). I guess we didn't listen but should have. 
Well, Neon Lighting doesn't come on a roll, so.....

WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
The idea is to mimic a neon effect as a throw back to the old neon Roller Coaster used to have.
(06-13-2018, 09:59 PM)Willenator Wrote: The idea is to mimic a neon effect as a throw back to the old neon Roller Coaster used to have.
I'm quite aware of that fact. Wink

(06-13-2018, 06:48 PM)Brăden Wrote: Okay, I'm excited about the neon EFFECT.

Win

I wouldn't have guessed LED/neon terminology would be such a touchy subject! LOL  Laugh