Missing recycling bins?
I'm just going to jump in and say they recycled them. Tongue Happy Thank you and goodnight!
(06-12-2018, 10:52 PM)Willenator Wrote: I'm just going to jump in and say they recycled them. Happy Thank you and goodnight!
Oh boy! A dad joke? lol

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(06-12-2018, 08:13 PM)linearinduction Wrote: In case anyone was wondering.....Lagoon doesn't have a compactor for Recyclables, and Grounds collect the regular cans with the recyclables in the same bin. Unless the compacted trash is then sorted at the landfill, there never was recycling at Lagoon.

Might not have been recycling per se at Lagoon, but there definitely were recycling bins provided by Coca-Cola.  Which is what I was referring to.  They were red, and placed near the entrances and various locations around the park.  At least there were up until this Spring.
(06-12-2018, 11:28 PM)DragonTamer Wrote: Might not have been recycling per se at Lagoon, but there definitely were recycling bins provided by Coca-Cola.  Which is what I was referring to.  They were red, and placed near the entrances and various locations around the park.  At least there were up until this Spring.
Lagoon "re-upped" with Coke in 2013, and the recycle cans came later in 2013 or early 2014. Coke wouldn't be known as the Whores of the Soft Drink industry if they didn't throw all sorts of crap at you. lol I doubt Lagoon paid much, if anything for the "Coke Refreshment Stands" near the front of the park or behind castle bathrooms, because of re-upping.

WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island