Possible Website Name Change
I've reached my limit with people who constantly reach out to me thinking I'm a representative of the park. I try really hard to make it obvious across the various social networks, but it is only getting worse, so I'm thinking it is time to switch up the name of the website to something different to stop the confusion. I'm not sure what I want to call it yet, so if any of you have suggestions, I'd love to hear them.

Names I've thought of so far:

Lagoon Fans
Lagoon Freaks
Lagoon Addicts
Lagoonatics
Cult of Lagoon

I haven't made the decision to change the name yet, just pondering it at the moment and wanted to see what others thoughts. Thanks! Smile
How about Fun Cult of Lagoon, just to keep the fun part in it.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk
(06-06-2018, 11:17 PM)Willenator Wrote: I've reached my limit with people who constantly reach out to me thinking I'm a representative of the park. I try really hard to make it obvious across the various social networks, but it is only getting worse, so I'm thinking it is time to switch up the name of the website to something different to stop the confusion. I'm not sure what I want to call it yet, so if any of you have suggestions, I'd love to hear them.

Lagoon Fans
Lagoon Freaks
Lagoon Addicts
Lagoonatics
Cult of Lagoon

I haven't made the decision to change the name yet, just pondering it at the moment and wanted to see what others thoughts. Thanks! Smile

People are dumb. You could call it "I am not Lagoon" and some people would still think you were.

Anyway, here's a few

Lagoon Unofficial
Lagoonology
Lagoontology
Lagooninites
We Like Lagoon
Lagoon F*ck Yeah!
I like dark rides

How about Fifty Shades Freed.

I'll see myself out.
50 Shades of Lagoon?

It involves re-rides of Cannibal and Air Race.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk
(06-06-2018, 11:17 PM)Willenator Wrote: I've reached my limit with people who constantly reach out to me thinking I'm a representative of the park. I try really hard to make it obvious across the various social networks, but it is only getting worse, so I'm thinking it is time to switch up the name of the website to something different to stop the confusion. I'm not sure what I want to call it yet, so if any of you have suggestions, I'd love to hear them.

Lagoon Fans
Lagoon Freaks
Lagoon Addicts
Lagoonatics
Cult of Lagoon

I'm liking the Cult of Lagoon it is pretty cool.
(06-07-2018, 04:25 AM)Spy Hunter Wrote: I'm liking the Cult of Lagoon it is pretty cool.
Whoa, spy hunter, don't drink the kool aid just ye--- spy hunter?!
(06-07-2018, 08:54 AM)Brăden Wrote: Whoa, spy hunter, don't drink the kool aid just ye--- spy hunter?!

Braden I'm not the one who came up with the new names.  Lol .I just liked one he mentioned.
One of us. One of us!
I like Unofficial Lagoon. Just a reverse of one Luke suggested. But I also agree with Luke in that no matter what you call it people will still ask lol.

Quote:"People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it. Fifteen hundred years ago everybody knew the Earth was the center of the universe. Five hundred years ago, everybody knew the Earth was flat, and fifteen minutes ago, you knew that humans were alone on this planet. Imagine what you'll know tomorrow."
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West