Lagoon A Beach
I'm not finding anything definitive on their website, they only address tubes. Are arm floaties allowed? My son has a harness with the arm floaties that he uses at our apartment complex pool and we're trying to figure out if he can wear it at Lagoon A Beach.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G965U mit Tapatalk
(06-06-2018, 05:14 PM)Maverick Wrote: I'm not finding anything definitive on their website, they only address tubes. Are arm floaties allowed? My son has a harness with the arm floaties that he uses at our apartment complex pool and we're trying to figure out if he can wear it at Lagoon A Beach.

Call Lagoon Guest Services at 801.451.8000

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
I normally hate to call, that's why I checked I site. :-P But I got the answer, thanks.

(06-06-2018, 08:14 PM)Maverick Wrote: I normally hate to call, that's why I checked I site. :-P But I got the answer, thanks.

For future reference, did you get a green light? At Cowabunga Bay, it had to be US Coast Guard Certified to be used.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
Yes, they can be used in the lazy river and the pools, just not on any waterslides.

We went to LAB yesterday. I would hate to go in there on a really busy day/weekend.
It's too small for Lagoon now!
Plus they don't have enough tube rides.
Lagoon could make so much more money if they had more tube rides lol
There are many days where LAB reaches capacity / guests are turned away that want in (sometimes early in the day too).