2018 Carousel Theater
Did anyone get the chance to see smoke + mirrors today? If so, how was it?
I did. It's pretty good. No real story, but a great little magic show. They do a lot of classic magic tricks. One fun o e with the audience.

I didn't get a chance to see Verano, but it is very different. They got Anna (Savannah) back, as well as a couple of the dancers, and at least the guy who played the chello last year, but it is all new songs. The chello guy it seems is the new lead, so no Osborne.
(06-02-2018, 07:08 PM)1stRainbowRose Wrote: I did. It's pretty good. No real story, but a great little magic show. They do a lot of classic magic tricks. One fun o e with the audience.

I didn't get a chance to see Verano, but it is very different. They got Anna (Savannah) back, as well as a couple of the dancers, and at least the guy who played the chello last year, but it is all new songs. The chello guy it seems is the new lead, so no Osborne.

So I saw Verano, it's still a really good show but they've changed the theme up from abandoned theater come to life, to a more New Orleans jazz festival type item. Still a great show with all new songs, and at the start they have a jazz procession that's a lot of fun. I do miss the bell hop guy from last year, but it is a good reimagination of the show.