HANGTIME Knott's berry farm
So the Gerstlauer Infinity coaster is now open and it looks like a blast. I'd love Lagoon to get a new coaster with a vertical chain lift and a top hat loop. Also I think the lighting looks great.
(05-14-2018, 11:52 PM)crooks.mark Wrote: So the Gerstlauer Infinity coaster is now open and it looks like a blast. I'd love Lagoon to get a new coaster with a vertical chain lift and a top hat loop. Also I think the lighting looks great.

Though I think the Top hat Loop looks to be an amazing element. Beyond that Cannibal does everything Hangtime does but better, well Cannibals Lighting is sub-par so Hangtime's and Monsters Lighting is much better. So besides those two things, the Top Hat Loop and the Lighting, Cannibal does everything Hangtime does but better. Cannibals lift system is better and the first drop is better executed than the 60 degrees pre drop on Hangtime. Hangtime is the weakest of the Cedar Fair coasters opening this year.

I feel with Lagoon's next coaster I'd rather see something with a full train and not single car coasters. I would want a Woodie, which they need another one for their collection or they need MACK Rides Megacoaster like DC Rivals.
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
(05-15-2018, 04:50 PM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: Though I think the Top hat Loop looks to be an amazing element. Beyond that Cannibal does everything Hangtime does but better, well Cannibals Lighting is sub-par so Hangtime's and Monsters Lighting is much better. So besides those two things, the Top Hat Loop and the Lighting, Cannibal does everything Hangtime does but better. Cannibals lift system is better and the first drop is better executed than the 60 degrees pre drop on Hangtime. Hangtime is the weakest of the Cedar Fair coasters opening this year.

I feel with Lagoon's next coaster I'd rather see something with a full train and not single car coasters. I would want a Woodie, which they need another one for their collection or they need MACK Rides Megacoaster like DC Rivals.

If lagoon was going to get any kind of mack ride it would probably be something similar to manta at Sea World San Diego.
Wants 2 go 2 Busch Gardens     
Tampa and Virginia
Or any West Coast Theme park  Frown               

(05-15-2018, 06:48 PM)Spider003 Wrote: If lagoon was going to get any kind of mack ride it would probably be something similar to manta at Sea World San Diego.

Which would be awesome. Manta is a very under rated ride but it fun and extremely reridable.
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
(05-15-2018, 04:50 PM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: Though I think the Top hat Loop looks to be an amazing element. Beyond that Cannibal does everything Hangtime does but better, well Cannibals Lighting is sub-par so Hangtime's and Monsters Lighting is much better. So besides those two things, the Top Hat Loop and the Lighting, Cannibal does everything Hangtime does but better. Cannibals lift system is better and the first drop is better executed than the 60 degrees pre drop on Hangtime. Hangtime is the weakest of the Cedar Fair coasters opening this year.

I completely agree that Cannibal does everything better. I've been on a coaster with a vertical chain lift and the slower ascent to the top was allot more intense than I thought it would be.

I'd like to see an In House Woodie or Hybrid and something like Ian mentioned from Mack or in that style.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
I had a chance to ride Hangtime 2 weeks ago and really didn't expect it to live up to Cannibal at all. Cannibal has a better lift and a far better drop but after that I actually felt like Hangtime was a better coaster. The coaster was wild and relentless which is something that I really like in a coaster. Cannibal is graceful and at no point does it feel like it wants to throw you out of the train. Hangtime did. When you consider everything I may rank Cannibal slightly ahead of it just because I prefer the elevator lift, the stall and the drop on it but Hangtime is a better ride than it looks. Also, the lighting on it is great. I'd love to see Lagoon do something like that.