Dave and Buster's New 2018
Has everyone heard Dave and Buster's will be opening on may 14th at gateway!!!!  I can't wait to check it out, video games and food.
(05-10-2018, 05:25 AM)Spy Hunter Wrote: Has everyone heard Dave and Buster's will be opening on may 14th at gateway!!!!  I can't wait to check it out, video games and food.
Some of us have been quite aware. Wink

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
Also I am pretty sure that they picked a bad location lol
Should we all start taking dates on how long it will last?
(05-10-2018, 03:25 PM)DeLorean Wrote: Also I am pretty sure that they picked a bad location lol
Should we all start taking dates on how long it will last?
Haven't been down to the Gateway lately I take it.

WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
(05-10-2018, 05:34 PM)linearinduction Wrote: Haven't been down to the Gateway lately I take it.

I have not, but that's because I hate driving downtown with my big truck lol

I know that they are trying really hard to make it nice again, but I heard that they are also losing stores as fast as they can get one to go in.
I read that they are focusing more on entertainment now and less on retail. They don't want to be associated with the term "mall". I think it's a good plan and things seem to be improving a little from recent years.
The gateway should add a roller coaster lol.
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
(05-11-2018, 09:59 PM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: The gateway should add a roller coaster lol.

I second this!
(05-11-2018, 07:12 PM)DeLorean Wrote: I have not, but that's because I hate driving downtown with my big truck lol

I know that they are trying really hard to make it nice again, but I heard that they are also losing stores as fast as they can get one to go in.
It's more like the LDS Church using underhanded business practices to lure stores away from the Gateway to City Creek, no matter the consequences to the Community as a whole and the former Gateway Management's neglect. There are plenty of tenants who have stayed, and even moved to larger spaces. Dave and Buster's is going to be a huge selling point over City Creek Center, which is really in need of some TLC as of late.

Sid so have u been to gateway recently? Are the theaters still there, what's still there?