Evermore Park Update - 2018
If Lagoon ever operates a second location they have to call it 'Lagoon Too'. I'm down with that option too if they keep on a couple of the Evermore artists.
Click here for eternal salvation.

(05-18-2018, 11:01 PM)jetstar2 Wrote: I'm trying to figure out how much land Evermore sits on and if there's room for expansion. Could the area accommodate a real theme park? I'd love it if one of these things happens:

A. The park does well and expands into rides with an aim towards becoming Utah's Disneyland.
B. The park does not do well and Six Flags or Cedar Fair get their grubby mitts on it and turn it into an amusement park.

Well, it's not huge by any means; the image I linked to earlier in the thread should give a bit of a comparison (using the images of the vehicles as comparison) - I don't know how close to scale it is, but it should give something of an idea based on what I've seen driving by it (though of course, I haven't taken too close of a look at the real thing, since I'm driving and obviously don't want to be one of those idiot drivers who doesn't pay attention to where he's going).  So far, based on what I've seen between the image and the real thing, I do still stand by my original comment that there doesn't look to be much room for any sort of expansion beyond what's already being depicted, unless they buy up surrounding areas - there's a lot of open space in Hee Haw Farms, which is literally right next door, though of course I have no ideas as to whether or not the owners would ever sell to Evermore.

After a bit of toying around, I think I've figured out how to use the camera on my laptop, so I'll see about stopping some time to see if I can get some pictures of the area in the next few days.
(05-18-2018, 11:21 PM)jetstar2 Wrote: If Lagoon ever operates a second location they have to call it 'Lagoon Too'.

Haha! Yeah, that's how you know there wasn't a Jet Star 1 at Lagoon. They would've named the second one Jet Star Too.
Wait, when did they change form Dickens style Victorian times to Rent Faire?
(05-19-2018, 11:49 AM)1stRainbowRose Wrote: Wait, when did they change form Dickens style Victorian times to Rent Faire?
They keep "evolving" as the true cost of things are discovered. lol

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island