Carousel Candy - New for 2018
I'm hearing the Candy Shop should be open sometime this month.  Gonna start a poll for the date it will be

SHhhhh               - May 18th
CoastersN'Stuff      - May 18th
DragonTamer          - May 27th (Greg estimated. Let me know if you want this changed)
Stacy                - June 1st
DeLorean             - June 1st
Willenator           - June 2nd
UtahCoasterEnth      - June 12th
gregwibert           - June 17th
LSFMAN               - June 23rd
linearinduction      - Oct 31st
(05-06-2018, 09:38 PM)Spy Hunter Wrote: I'm hearing the Candy Shop should be open sometime this month.  Gonna start a poll for the date it will be I'm guessing the 18th.
Shane, I would suggest editing your Title to "Carousel Candy - New for 2018!" along the lines we used to, when we were mods, to keep everything more organized.

Call me an optimist again, October 31st!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(05-06-2018, 10:24 PM)linearinduction Wrote: Shane, I would suggest editing your Title to "Carousel Candy - New for 2018!" along the lines we used to, when we were mods, to keep everything more organized.

Call me an optimist again, October 31st!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

LOL -- From the sounds of it, you may be right... heard they've had a few hiccups along the way.  Wink  But it does sound like from my conversations with folks that it'll hopefully be on the order of a few weeks 'til opening.
I'm going to say June 2nd!
June 12th.
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
Edited Shane's post with our dates. I estimated DragonTamer based on "a few weeks". lol. I can, of course, change it Smile

My guess is June 17th!
(05-07-2018, 06:39 PM)gregwibert Wrote: Edited Shane's post with our dates. I estimated DragonTamer based on "a few weeks". lol. I can, of course, change it Smile

My guess is June 17th!

Mine wasn't an official guess... I was just providing color commentary.
(05-07-2018, 06:41 PM)DragonTamer Wrote: Mine wasn't an official guess... I was just providing color commentary.

LOL!! Color Commentary Always Appreciated!  Laugh
I say June 1st
Very new at coasters because I have light motion sickness that has been unpredictable. But here it goes 10 roller coasters and counting.
Put me down for June 23rd

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk