Peacocks
I feel sorry for the peacocks they get so traumatized by guest that they start attacking.  I witnessed one that was clearly upset at some young boys but they kept abusing the poor bird.  Security finally showed up and made everybody leave the area so the bird could calm down.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Very new at coasters because I have light motion sickness that has been unpredictable. But here it goes 10 roller coasters and counting.
(05-05-2018, 08:37 PM)Stacy Wrote: I feel sorry for the peacocks they get so traumatized by guest that they start attacking.  I witnessed one that was clearly upset at some young boys but they kept abusing the poor bird.  Security finally showed up and made everybody leave the area so the bird could calm down.
Most people tell the kids to knock it off, like I do. It's a lack of parenting.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
It is just sad that when these beautiful birds finally turn and attack a kid that the parents will probably demand it to be euthanized ☹️
Very new at coasters because I have light motion sickness that has been unpredictable. But here it goes 10 roller coasters and counting.
(05-05-2018, 09:14 PM)Stacy Wrote: It is just sad that when these beautiful birds finally turn and attack a kid that the parents will probably demand it to be euthanized ☹️

I always see kids trying to attack the poor bird.
Wants 2 go 2 Busch Gardens     
Tampa and Virginia
Or any West Coast Theme park  Frown               

(05-30-2018, 06:41 PM)Spider003 Wrote: I always see kids trying to attack the poor bird.
Do what I do, I tell the little turds to knock it off. If they don't, I'll call security and/or find an employee.

WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
What was funny is there was like 3 employees trying to get one of the birds that was hanging out over by the new bathrooms at the South end on Monday to move back over to PV. I guess that it had been laying eggs everywhere over there causing a mess and what not. Funny thing is that I had no Idea how it got all the way over there.
(05-31-2018, 09:12 PM)DeLorean Wrote: What was funny is there was like 3 employees trying to get one of the birds that was hanging out over by the new bathrooms at the South end on Monday to move back over to PV. I guess that it had been laying eggs everywhere over there causing a mess and what not. Funny thing is that I had no Idea how it got all the way over there.
They are literally all over the park, and I couldn't be happier! Smile

They definitely like the south side of the park better. It's pretty rare to see any on the north.
(05-31-2018, 11:28 PM)Brăden Wrote: They definitely like the south side of the park better. It's pretty rare to see any on the north.
Except I've seen them more on the north lately than on the south.

That's great news.