Peacocks
I feel sorry for the peacocks they get so traumatized by guest that they start attacking.  I witnessed one that was clearly upset at some young boys but they kept abusing the poor bird.  Security finally showed up and made everybody leave the area so the bird could calm down.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Very new at coasters because I have light motion sickness that has been unpredictable. But here it goes 10 roller coasters and counting.
(05-05-2018, 08:37 PM)Stacy Wrote: I feel sorry for the peacocks they get so traumatized by guest that they start attacking.  I witnessed one that was clearly upset at some young boys but they kept abusing the poor bird.  Security finally showed up and made everybody leave the area so the bird could calm down.
Most people tell the kids to knock it off, like I do. It's a lack of parenting.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
It is just sad that when these beautiful birds finally turn and attack a kid that the parents will probably demand it to be euthanized ☹️
Very new at coasters because I have light motion sickness that has been unpredictable. But here it goes 10 roller coasters and counting.